I currently sync my contacts with Gmail through the exchange server. However, I've decided that I also want to keep a copy of them on my iPhone and have that be the main place I pull contacts from. I've had some issues with Gmail lately and don't want to risk losing anything. Is there an easy way to get all of my Gmail contacts stored locally on my iPhone without re-entering them? Thanks!
    04-27-2011 05:03 PM
    sync them through iTunes
    04-27-2011 05:12 PM
    There is also a google contact sync app that will put them into your address book on your iphone.
    04-27-2011 05:43 PM
    I currently sync my contacts with Gmail through the exchange server. However, I've decided that I also want to keep a copy of them on my iPhone and have that be the main place I pull contacts from. I've had some issues with Gmail lately and don't want to risk losing anything. Is there an easy way to get all of my Gmail contacts stored locally on my iPhone without re-entering them? Thanks!
    I use Gmail. I set it up as an exchange account on my iphone and all of my contacts are now on my iphone. There is a copy on your phone automatically.
    04-28-2011 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD