Gmail acting up again.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat today Darth. I only use gmail for calendar and I'm getting the "incorrect password" error message today.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
GMail gives me headaches, sometimes the mail app tells me the servers are unavailable but I'm able to load it up in the browser. I usually just leave it for a couple of hours and everything works again.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Gmail has been sporadic for the past two weeks. I simply close the mail app and it resolves itself. Gmail on my desktop was having issues today though.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
In three years with an iPhone/Gmail setup I can't remember ever having a problem beyond the missing features I wish I could have. I wonder if there's any chance you folks are in the same area geographically? Maybe there's a hardware issue somewhere near you?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is slow to push. Like I've gotten three emails today that were dated several hours earlier than my phone got them. They'd already been read and deleted even.

dharari

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been having delayed push issues with gmail and Google Apps accounts for the past few days. They continue today. The average delay for a push is about 20-30 minutes. Is anyone else still seeing push delays?

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes!!! I've been having this problem for about a week now. Push is being delayed for an hour or more. If a mail has landed in Gmail but not on the iPhone, If I turn the iphone off/on it lands. VERY FRUSTRATING. Can't figure out if it's an iOS issue or Google issue. Yahoo mail push is working fine. I'm glad it's not just me. BTW, I'm in Los Angeles if that creates any sort of pattern.

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
For those that are still having this problem (ME), I found a wrokaround. In your exchange settings (for Gmail at least) set your push folder to also look at All Mail. If this doesn't work initially then delete your account, reboot the phone, create the exchange account again and add all mail to push folder.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro