I'm unable to get my contacts from my iphone backed up to my google contacts. I've set it up both ways described above and contacts will not sync over to google. Any suggestions??
    02-10-2011 03:16 PM
    I am beyond frustrated here. Since 4:00 yesterday, I've been getting the "Exchange password is incorrect" message. I called VZW tech support this morning and was on the phone with them for 40 minutes. Finally they referred me to Apple. The support agent at Apple had me do a few things, then put me on hold while he spoke with the supervisor. He came back on and said his supervisor said it's not their problem since I can technically get email (when set up as a Gmail account, and I manually refresh to get it - which, in that case, what's the point of even having a smartphone?!), and to call Google/Gmail. Huh?!

Anyone else having this problem again? I had it back when this thread was started, but it seemed to resolve itself within a few hours. It's now been nearly 22 hours and it's still happening.
    02-27-2011 01:47 PM
    I am beyond frustrated here. Since 4:00 yesterday, I've been getting the "Exchange password is incorrect" message. I called VZW tech support this morning and was on the phone with them for 40 minutes. Finally they referred me to Apple. The support agent at Apple had me do a few things, then put me on hold while he spoke with the supervisor. He came back on and said his supervisor said it's not their problem since I can technically get email (when set up as a Gmail account, and I manually refresh to get it - which, in that case, what's the point of even having a smartphone?!), and to call Google/Gmail. Huh?!

Anyone else having this problem again? I had it back when this thread was started, but it seemed to resolve itself within a few hours. It's now been nearly 22 hours and it's still happening.
    I had this same issue a few days ago. I totally removed then readded my gmail (again as an exchange) and seems to have resolved the issue
    02-27-2011 02:34 PM
    I too have my gmail account set up as an exchange account. Every thing works great but I am noticing now that contacts I enter in my iphone do not show up in my gmail contacts. Any suggestions?
    03-30-2011 10:59 PM
    I too have my gmail account set up as an exchange account. Every thing works great but I am noticing now that contacts I enter in my iphone do not show up in my gmail contacts. Any suggestions?
    Do you have it set to sync contacts?
    03-31-2011 12:14 AM
    Yes. I so have it set up to sync. I was thinking about changing it to no, which would delete my contacts and then changing it back to yes again. I'm not sure what that would do though. But yes, contacts are set to sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-31-2011 01:53 AM
    has anyone had issues with exchange and wifi? if im on wifi push is spotty, sometimes works sometimes not. if i go to 3G everything pushes fine.
    06-17-2011 08:35 AM
    ok so i was came up with a temp solution for trash. i made a label called iphone trash, now i just move trash from the phone to this label, then empty the label from my comp. works i guess lol
    06-18-2011 07:11 AM
    I had mine set up on imap and had a problem . Then switched it to exchange it worked fine for about 2 weeks then went to crap . Now back to imap .
    07-20-2011 05:38 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD