The user name or password for imap.gmail.com is incorrect. is the error message. However I can login to gmail.com with the same user name and password and it works fine. This just started happening this morning, can anyone help?
    10-15-2009 08:49 PM
    Is your username your full email address? Are you using the push services setup for Gmail or just the regular IMAP type access?
    10-16-2009 09:34 AM
    On your iPhone, remove and readd the account. Are using the 'Gmail' or 'Other' option?

The user name or password for imap.gmail.com is incorrect. is the error message. However I can login to gmail.com with the same user name and password and it works fine. This just started happening this morning, can anyone help?
    10-16-2009 11:18 AM
    sounds like u were using 'other'?? i attached a pic of how my settings are setup via 'Gmail'...hope this helps...if not, mind posting a pic of what your settings look like...
    10-18-2009 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD