Today's Apple Event... who's watching? Thoughts???

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Loving the Apple Watch! Series 7 is compatible with all existing bands!!! And they didn't change the shape so drastically. I bet the "leakers" are freakers! :D

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Loving the Apple Watch! Series 7 is compatible with all existing bands!!! And they didn't change the shape so drastically. I bet the "leakers" are freakers! :D

I was convinced that the shape would change.

There's not enough of an upgrade over my Series 4 for me to buy a new one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't need a new iPhone. My 12 Pro Max is great. Still at 100% battery health after 11 months. A slightly better camera doesn't thrill me. Better 5G is useless, since we don't have 5G at all in our area. Just not enough to justify an upgrade.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Getting a 13 PM, probably gold, and a new watch. My AW 6 will be my work watch. Probably will end up with a new Mini when the prices drop in January. That little thing is a beast.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The colors are interesting... I like the green, but I think I'll go with the stardust... it will work with more. But the green is awesome.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't need a new iPhone. My 12 Pro Max is great. Still at 100% battery health after 11 months. A slightly better camera doesn't thrill me. Better 5G is useless, since we don't have 5G at all in our area. Just not enough to justify an upgrade.

I usually don’t agree with you
But this time, sir, you’re right.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yea I’m going to skip the iPhone upgrade this year. May get a new watch but that’s about it. Maybe I’m outgrowing these events. Or maybe they aren’t as exciting as they once were. But nothing really moved me. I hope next years iPhone is a big enough change that I feel compelled to upgrade.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I was relatively whelmed on most things and underwhelmed on others. Was expecting flat sides on the Apple Watch Series 7 like all the blogs have been posting for months and that didn't come to fruition. Was hoping for that bronze color on the iPhone 13 Pro models but that didn't happen either. And where were the AirPods that were supposed to be unveiled today?

Otherwise, the iPhone 13 Pro Max getting ProMotion and night mode on all the cameras is pretty cool. I can't say if I'll ever find the macro mode useful for my needs.

The biggest change out of this event was the iPad Mini. I don't need it but I kind of want it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods