My iPhone 11 Pro Max is paid off, but as we know the iPhone 12 has been out for a while. I plan to wait for the next iPhone 13 or maybe even the 14 depending on how the 13 is.

I pay $10 monthly for Apple care, is it worth it to keep it? Or if anything happens to my current phone just get the new iphone and pay $20 a month through Verizon
    Lee_Bo and grover5 like this.
    03-20-2021 02:39 PM
    My iPhone 11 Pro Max is paid off, but as we know the iPhone 12 has been out for a while. I plan to wait for the next iPhone 13 or maybe even the 14 depending on how the 13 is.

I pay $10 monthly for Apple care, is it worth it to keep it? Or if anything happens to my current phone just get the new iphone and pay $20 a month through Verizon
    Hello, and welcome to iMore! It’s definitely a conundrum! I don’t have Apple Care, so if it were me, I probably would discontinue it... but that’s just me. Hopefully others will chime in and offer a good variety of opinions.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    03-20-2021 04:11 PM
    Definitely a dilemma. Our phones are paid for but still have about3 months of coverage left. We've decided that if anything happens to them we'll just buy new phones.
    Annie_M likes this.
    03-21-2021 12:28 PM

To some people AppleCare Plus is worth it and to others it is not. As for me, I don’t put a case on my iPhone, but I typically get AppleCare Plus for it, just in case.
    Annie_M and pr1nce like this.
    03-21-2021 01:32 PM
    You need to ask yourself if you have the funds to replace/repair the device if it breaks, gets lost, or gets stolen. If you can, and you don't think the AppleCare+ is no longer worth the value, get rid of it. Otherwise, keep it.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-22-2021 01:21 PM
    You need to ask yourself if you have the funds to replace/repair the device if it breaks, gets lost, or gets stolen. If you can, and you don't think the AppleCare+ is no longer worth the value, get rid of it. Otherwise, keep it.
    This makes good sense!!!
    03-22-2021 01:49 PM
    Welcome to iMore

It’s your decision alone!

As for me I have never bought AppleCare on any device paid off or not but that’s me

Enjoy our site and Post Often
    03-25-2021 12:45 PM