Cancel/keep AppleCare+ iPhone 11 Pro max

daniel5mac

Mar 20, 2021
Visit site
My iPhone 11 Pro Max is paid off, but as we know the iPhone 12 has been out for a while. I plan to wait for the next iPhone 13 or maybe even the 14 depending on how the 13 is.

I pay $10 monthly for Apple care, is it worth it to keep it? Or if anything happens to my current phone just get the new iphone and pay $20 a month through Verizon

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone 11 Pro Max is paid off, but as we know the iPhone 12 has been out for a while. I plan to wait for the next iPhone 13 or maybe even the 14 depending on how the 13 is.

I pay $10 monthly for Apple care, is it worth it to keep it? Or if anything happens to my current phone just get the new iphone and pay $20 a month through Verizon

Hello, and welcome to iMore! It’s definitely a conundrum! I don’t have Apple Care, so if it were me, I probably would discontinue it... but that’s just me. Hopefully others will chime in and offer a good variety of opinions.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Definitely a dilemma. Our phones are paid for but still have about3 months of coverage left. We've decided that if anything happens to them we'll just buy new phones.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

To some people AppleCare Plus is worth it and to others it is not. As for me, I don’t put a case on my iPhone, but I typically get AppleCare Plus for it, just in case.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
You need to ask yourself if you have the funds to replace/repair the device if it breaks, gets lost, or gets stolen. If you can, and you don't think the AppleCare+ is no longer worth the value, get rid of it. Otherwise, keep it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You need to ask yourself if you have the funds to replace/repair the device if it breaks, gets lost, or gets stolen. If you can, and you don't think the AppleCare+ is no longer worth the value, get rid of it. Otherwise, keep it.

This makes good sense!!!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

It’s your decision alone!

As for me I have never bought AppleCare on any device paid off or not but that’s me

Enjoy our site and Post Often

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2