Where's your Apple sticker? Have you seen the new ones found on Apple Gift Cards?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed Apple only gives one Apple sticker now instead of two. Just curious where the Members of iMore are sticking them?
321ac58ba2341f7cd1d902d6a1abb1d6.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Where's your Apple sticker?

I always place an  sticker on the driver’s side rear window of my car. I don’t put them anywhere else.
f6e774cd39bbde260928cad7f1f6085d.jpg

Reactions: Spencerdl

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
In all my years of buying Apple devices I don't think I have even as much as peeled off a sticker, let alone place the sticker someplace.

Maybe I should wrap one around the bottom of my Apple TV remotes.

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I've hunted high and low for a picture but can't find one. It 'was' on my rear licence plate. I fully realized that it was 'illegal' and could get me in deep doo-doo but probably 50% of cars bear something like it or other, or even licence plate frame with no end of everything from dealer markings to vulgarity - all of which ( anything other than the mounting bolts are deemed defacement of Govt docs or worse.) It flew on my plate for 5 years until a sweet little old lady and one of our church deacons got stopped by police for a 'dirty' ( soiled) plate & was told that if caught again age would be hauled before a magistrate . I removed the  from ours- 'just in case' this was a 'new broom' trend . Everything went back to normal ie no enforcement of anything within 3 months but I never put it back..

I thought it elegant to carry ( Properly done I might add. ) [ S-100  ]

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Where's your Apple sticker?

I found the picture of my plate but if my post was seen by the RBPF 'contraband and disrespect of the Queen squad' I could be traced and prosecuted.

But I had a happy moment when I was followed several miles by a police motor-cycle. The officer was known to be very diligent and probably the pickiesf traffic policeman in our district, if not the whole island. I knew it was him as he had slowed & signalled to allow me into traffic from a car-park at the grocery. I felt like I was on a driver's test. But I guess after a mile or soI wasn't driving fast enough for him so he overtook, gave me a salute and a toot of horn and went on. I now correspond with him on WhatsApp.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234