Where's your Apple sticker? Have you seen the new ones found on Apple Gift Cards?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, if they came with the 4,5, and 6s Plus, I don't know where they went. Didn't pay much attention to them.

I didn't know about them at first and asked a friend where they got their  stickers from when I first got my 5s, that's when I found out they was in with the paperwork of all new iPhones.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Stickers on Apple Gift Cards.... who knew? Today

I purchase Apple Gift cards every couple of months, to use on for iTunes, the App Store, and to pay for extra iCloud storage. Sometime last summer, Apple changed the design of their gift cards... they are now "For all things Apple". They look really neat, and there are several different designs available. In the past, once I had redeemed a gift card, I would cut it in half and toss it into my wastebasket. But for some reason, since the new design, I've hung on to them.

They caught my eye today, and so I took a closer look. And lo and behold, the Apple on the new gift cards are actually stickers! So now, we have a new kind of Apple sticker to figure out how to use!

gift card stickers.jpg

Reactions: Spencerdl

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stickers on Apple Gift Cards.... who knew? Today

I purchase Apple Gift cards every couple of months, to use on for iTunes, the App Store, and to pay for extra iCloud storage. Sometime last summer, Apple changed the design of their gift cards... they are now "For all things Apple". They look really neat, and there are several different designs available. In the past, once I had redeemed a gift card, I would cut it in half and toss it into my wastebasket. But for some reason, since the new design, I've hung on to them.

They caught my eye today, and so I took a closer look. And lo and behold, the Apple on the new gift cards are actually stickers! So now, we have a new kind of Apple sticker to figure out how to use!

View attachment 130565

Oh wow

I have never seen the new gift cards. Those that I saw as recently as yesterday are the traditional white Apple logo ones on a colourful background.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 130565

Oh wow! That’s pretty cool

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Oh wow

I have never seen the new gift cards. Those that I saw as recently as yesterday are the traditional white Apple logo ones on a colourful background.

Here's a photo I snapped this morning while picking up my morning caffeine at a local convenience store!

gift cards.jpg

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
This thread has inspired me to dig up a sticker. I typically throw them in a drawer somewhere

cae6da31a5f39492533da548ce77304a.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2