Give you anxiety sometimes? I personally can't manage having multiple devices myself . I like just having one daily driver and focusing on using it . What about you ?
    01-07-2021 09:11 PM
    I use all my devices, depending on what I’m doing. Not inducing any anxiety

My biggest confusion is between my iPad and MacBook Pro, because both are computers to me. Except for taking written notes which I always do on my iPad, I simply always switch between the two.

This reply was written on my iPad.
    Speedygi and aximtreo like this.
    01-07-2021 10:09 PM
    Mac Mini for when I'm home editing photos.

MacBook Pro when I'm on site editing photos.

iPad for editing mobile photos.

iPhone for taking mobile photos and replying to forum threads (and the occasional phone call).
    01-08-2021 08:28 AM
    I go back and forth between my iPad and iPhone with considerable ease.
    01-08-2021 09:59 AM
    I love having and switching between multiple devices. The only anxiety I have is in regard to the cost of the one I am planning on purchasing next!
    01-08-2021 10:05 AM
    I use my OnePlus as my daily driver still because the radios are better. Apple still restricts cellular for some reason. Though I always have the iPhone for the Apple Watch and other things. I mostly use my OnePlus for day to day and my iphone after work.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-08-2021 11:27 AM
    I go back and forth between my iPad and iPhone with considerable ease.
    The OP is referring to phones.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-08-2021 01:00 PM
    Samsung was my daily driver for about a year. But now with iPhone 12 Pro, I’m just now sticking with one device. I have sold my previous Samsung phones.
    01-08-2021 01:01 PM
    Give you anxiety sometimes? I personally can't manage having multiple devices myself . I like just having one daily driver and focusing on using it . What about you ?
    Do you mean multiple “phones”? If so, I did that years ago. At the time, I was carrying a work-issued Nextel and my personal phone. I thought it was cool back then. I wouldn’t want to do it these days.

If you’re referring to devices, regardless of type then no, having them does not give me anxiety. Each one has its place. My iPhone gets the most use by far, followed by my iPad Pro and then my MacBook Pro.

In fact, I’m fighting the urge to go and buy the new M1 MacBook Air...
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 01-08-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-08-2021 01:01 PM
    The OP is referring to phones.
    Sorry.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-08-2021 01:58 PM
    I love having multiple devices - everything has it's use. My iPhone (work) and Pixel (personal) are usually close by and used daily. Macbook Pro is hooked up to a Thunderbolt Display and used as a desktop setup for work. iPad Air is used for general computing and the occasional game around the house or when traveling.
    Just_Me_D and Speedygi like this.
    01-08-2021 08:00 PM
    My cellular watch and phone are sort of a multiple devices but I realized a Mini would be nice for days like today - I'm planning an epic off road bike ride same time a vendor is doing data center tasks.

Overall the cellular watch and 12 Pro Max that replaced XS Max have been great.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-09-2021 09:36 AM
    I have a iPhone 12 Pro as my Dalit driver and is integrated to my iMac 27 desktop. Keeps everything simple and straightforward.

I also switch to my Blackberry Key2 every now and then. I have said this many times that the integration between the iPhone and the Mac desktop is second to none and is valuable tool in keeping things organized.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-09-2021 10:03 AM
    No. I gave up doing the multiple device thing just because, for me, it's pointless, it wastes money, and it costs too much. I only carry around a 512GB iPhone 12 Pro after having the 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, and Note 20 Ultra in my possession at the same time. I sold the rest.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-09-2021 01:53 PM