Returning from the land of COVID

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Good Morning all... I have been "absent" for the last couple of weeks because both my husband and I had COVID. We were lucky in that both of our cases were on the mild side. Our symptoms were like having a bad cold/sinus infection, fatigue, and lethargy. I've been reading posts off and on but haven't posted much at all. I'm recovered now and out of quarantine. I' looking forward to catching up here as well.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning all... I have been "absent" for the last couple of weeks because both my husband and I had COVID. We were lucky in that both of our cases were on the mild side. Our symptoms were like having a bad cold/sinus infection, fatigue, and lethargy. I've been reading posts off and on but haven't posted much at all. I'm recovered now and out of quarantine. I' looking forward to catching up here as well.

Missed you. Welcome back.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Hi Annie. All that matters is you’re both doing well. If you need more time away, take it. Your health is far more important than the forums. With that being said, thank you for the update and welcome back....;)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Annie we’re happy you’re back! So glad to hear that both you and your husband have recovered from Covid-19

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

Welcome Back and Praise & Thank the Lord for both of your recoveries.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

Welcome back!so glad it was of the mild side , such a terrible disease .

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back Annie! Did you experience the loss of smell symptom also? (If lethargy or tiredness are symptoms, I'm pretty sure I've had it since 1996. ;) )

Glad you and your husband are well now :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim