Is anyone else feeling dizzy and discombobulated from all of the swirling rumors?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can’t say that I am, Annie. I’m too busy these days to even have the time to dwell on the rumors and leaks. Hopefully, things will slow down for me soon and allow me the time to pay closer attention.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not upgrading this year, so i've not been as excited as previous years.

However, I am excited to see the new iPhone design though. Like many others, my all-time favourite design style was definitely the 4/4s/5/5s. I hope they keep this for a few iterations as I plan to upgrade next year using Apple's Upgrade Program, rather than using my carrier.

My Apple Watch Series 4 is fine, so i'm not planning on upgrading that, so i'm not interested in what they may bring.

I could do with an upgrade on my iPad but funds dictate that I have to stick with what I have right now, which is about four iterations old.

My Airpods Pro are also fine, so i'm not interested in any refresh of those.

My biggest hope is as above, that if the new iPhone goes for the squared/chamfered sides 'iPhone 5' design, that they keep the design for a few more yearly iterations.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not upgrading this year, so i've not been as ... However, I am excited to see the new iPhone design though. Like many others, my all-time favourite design style was definitely the 4/4s/5/5s.

My biggest hope is as above, that if the new iPhone goes for the squared/chamfered sides 'iPhone 5' design, that they keep the design for a few more yearly iterations.

Me too... Me too... ME TOO... :D

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I’m not planning on replacing any of my Apple gear, really enjoying my 11 pro max, Apple Watch series 4 Hermès and AirPods Pro. Picked up a 2020 iPad Pro 12.9 this year and couldn’t be happier.

But the rumors this year seems to have gotten out of control.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I am SO READY for facts instead of speculation!!! Bring on tomorrow. At least we'll know something then.

View attachment 129248

Annie, I have become and a wait and see person lately, especially with Apple who are very secretive with providing any new product information outside the local media outlets.

I will probably upgrade to an iPhone 12 depending on the price and what new features it will bring to the consumer. Should be interesting the next couple of months.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Haven’t paid attention. Not planning on buying anything this year. However, I did see the possibility of a folding iPhone for next year. If that happens, I would be intrigued.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I am SO READY for facts instead of speculation!!! Bring on tomorrow. At least we'll know something then.

View attachment 129248

I can’t wait for the new watch and phones. I’m upgrading both this year so I’ve been very excited.
My only decision is the 5.4 iPhone 12 or the 6.1 iPhone 12 Pro. I’m thinking of going with the smaller one and then get a new phone next fall with the Promotion displays.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m done with the rumors. I didn’t want to read them in the first case at all. Now I hate the fact that I did.
I can’t wait for the keynote today in 13 hours and a minute.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone else feeling dizzy and discombobulated from all of the swirling rumors?

Nope, because I dismiss the rumors until they become reality. I have better thing to do with my time that get caught up in rumors.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
NOW that we know about the new Apple Watches and iPads... I'm feeling a bit of relief... but there's still the iPhones to speculate on! LOL!

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
I don't pay much attention until I have to upgrade something, or there is a really good discount. My husband and I tend to wear things out before replacing them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Not really. I haven't really cared as much as I did in the past. Maybe it's just my age starting to catch up with me.

I still have a Silver series 3 and I made up my mind with the Series 4 to get a new one. In all my enthusiasm I decided not to wait any second longer and bought the Space Gray instead of the Silver that I wanted.
After playing 2 hours with the Space Gray S4 I decided that I hated Space Gray so I went back and was told the Silver would not be available for a few weeks.
I got my money back and spent it on something else.
I then decided I was actually still quite happy with my S3.
Then came the S5 and I was like, meh, not this year.
Now almost 3 years later the S6 came out and was ordered the very second the Apple Store came back online.

I am 40 years and a month and 3 days old.
So how old are you?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods