For me it has always been iMessage and my iCloud purchases. What about you?
    07-30-2020 10:46 PM
    iMessage and the security of Apple’s Ecosystem.
    Speedygi and aximtreo like this.
    07-30-2020 11:38 PM
    Mainly iMessage ,security, frequent updates and dependability .
    Speedygi, Annie_M and aximtreo like this.
    07-31-2020 05:31 AM
    I love the Mac.
    I'm ok with the iPhone, but would prefer the Android OS and some (few) phones over the current iPhones.
    I like the iPad, as there is no real alternative.
    I like the ecosystem, although most (all?) of the benefits could be achieved with other vendors/systems too.
    iMessage is not a compelling feature for me, because of Apple platform support only (have to run 3 more messengers in addition, to reach all friends & family).
    But the one & only thing that made me feel like 'now I'm stuck with Apple' is the Apple Watch. I got mine ~6 months ago and think it's a stroke of genius, and something that I would really miss.
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-31-2020 08:29 AM
    iMessage hands down. Sending full resolution videos, and files is a must have. Next would be Continuity and Handoff
    07-31-2020 10:37 AM
    iMessage, the ecosystem, and build quality.
    07-31-2020 02:26 PM
    iMessage is not a compelling feature for me, because of Apple platform support only (have to run 3 more messengers in addition, to reach all friends & family).
    I am sure you know there is a toggle switch to enable messaging as SNS to send text messages to Whatsup and what not.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-31-2020 05:22 PM
    If I had to choose a feature, I’d say it’s iMessage. With that being said, I like the overall experience of the iPhone and iOS.
    07-31-2020 09:43 PM
    I am sure you know there is a toggle switch to enable messaging as SNS to send text messages to Whatsup and what not.
    Well, if you don't mind the absence of convenient, handy & fun to use features, then SMS might be the solution.
    08-01-2020 04:06 AM
    iMessage, my most used means of communication.
    08-01-2020 10:18 AM
    What ! I never knew that... since iMessage became a thing my iPhones have just done SMS messages as required, I assumed iMessage just knew somehow, what to do
    08-01-2020 10:24 AM
    What ! I never knew that... since iMessage became a thing my iPhones have just done SMS messages as required, I assumed iMessage just knew somehow, what to do
    Sorry for too short an explanation. Yes, it's all automatic switching from iMessage (WiFi) to SMS (Data) when you are not connected to WiFi, as long as the toggle switch is kept on. (if that's what you are talking about).
    Last edited by xanadome; 08-01-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    08-01-2020 10:29 AM
    FaceTime and iMessage as well as Siri
    aximtreo likes this.
    08-01-2020 09:55 PM
    Sorry for too short an explanation. Yes, it's all automatic switching from iMessage (WiFi) to SMS (Data) when you are not connected to WiFi, as long as the toggle switch is kept on. (if that's what you are talking about).
    Sorry, I was pulling your leg ! but I maintain that I have never even looked at this toggle button till now, it just worked !
    08-02-2020 08:21 AM
    Probably reliability. I've had far less issues with Apple than I did with Android.
    aximtreo likes this.
    08-02-2020 02:57 PM
    No one particular thing. My first smartphone was an iPhone because I was told it was more user friendly. I liked it, and have seen no reason to switch.
    08-02-2020 03:24 PM
    It used to be more, now for me, it’s just the Apple Watch. iMessage is neat and all, but there are other options with just about as many features, and they’re cross platform. The ecosystem is nice, though I hardly use my iPad, and my MacBook is mostly a word processor and web browser. The build quality of iPhones though is still beautiful. For anything that truly keeps me coming back that I can’t find elsewhere, it’s the Apple Watch. I won’t be ditching iOS any time soon though.
    08-02-2020 11:57 PM