Riots and Apple Stores Looted

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Picture from Philadelphia’s Apple Store on Walnut Street that was looted during riots. Adjustments.JPG

Photos appearing online of people trying to activate stolen iPhones. If this is real, they might have destroyed the stores, Apple is surely giving them the middle finger for their efforts.

Adjustments.JPG

i-monic

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
I don't think Apple deserved to be punished because of the governments' actions, especially when Apple has usually been more in support of the people than the government

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't think Apple deserved to be punished because of the governments' actions, especially when Apple has usually been more in support of the people than the government

Looters are not basing anything on the Government actions. They are committing crimes, and taking advantage of an opportunistic time in history and have nothing to do with the protests that are occurring.

i-monic

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
Looters are not basing anything on the Government actions. They are committing crimes, and taking advantage of an opportunistic time in history and have nothing to do with the protests that are occurring.

Really good point, looting doesn't send a good message. We've had some very peaceful protests over here in Australia happening this weekend

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711