Any new purchases in the near future?

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Debating between Watch 5 or wait for 6. Either way, I want Cellular and GPS capabilities.

I’ve been so excited for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, I forgot all about the S6. My S4 is due for an upgrade, but if there is no big difference for the S6, I’ll wait until Christmas to upgrade or wait for the S7.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I just ordered a refurb 2020 MBA from Apple for my 4th grade daughter since her school issued Chromebook is pure junk.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Jus purchased AirPods Pro 2 days ago and gave my AirPods 2 to my daughter. I’m still waiting for Apple to announce the new iPhones this year.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Bought the iPad Pro and second generation Apple Pencil yesterday. The local Apple reseller unexpectedly had a new delivery.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm kinda hoping I can talk the wife into pulling the trigger on a couple of new Apple Watches for Christmas. The Series 3 LTE is nice, but I'd like some new watch faces with the Series 5 (or 6 maybe)?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping one of my kids' 7 Plus with bad Lightening port lasts until new product releases.

2 plus months later, a 12 Max is in a FedEx facility with a comment it can't arrive before Friday.

The laptop announcements this week will get my attention.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
On 11/6, preordered the 12 Pro Max to replace my XS Max. It’ll arrive on Friday. I’m so excited!

I am looking forward to the new ARM MacBooks. Need to replace deceased 2015 MacBook.

Two topics on my radar.

I ordered a case to be here when the phone arrives but am really picky about thin cases. It's silly but I'm wondering if I'll dislike the flat edges and matte glass on back. My XS Max going to a child drove doing the preorder more than anything else. The camera system is something I look forward to. I also see Verizon has covered a few places with 5G that might make a difference for the things I do.

On laptops, I have two aging MacBooks and my accountant suggested the expenses go into this year. Wondering how non-Intel Macs will do VMware is one thing in mind. Also, working with non-Apple laptops has me hoping for new design. It would be nice to have more screen real estate in same form.

With a company issued Surface Pro I might have time to learn how virtualization will work with new Macs, and there's the ARM based Windows systems but they have fewer app choices. Intel Macs have been superb for my systems, network and security admin work because I get a true UNIX-type and native Windows system at same time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73