An  a day... a place to share a thought of the day -  related, of course!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My thought of the day is that an Apple Watch is awfully handy when you want to use Apple Pay during this Covid-19 pandemic!

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I just watched one of the major YouTube reviewers for iOS related subject saying that Ios 14 will not be a major changes update and I’m glad because I just bought a brand new iPhone 8 and I don’t want it to be bogged down or slow down for quite a while yet. The reviewer was saying it’s sad they’re not going to have so many new wonderful and exciting changes but I think they better fix all the glitches especially for those that would probably be more angry if they bought an iPhone 11 pro and it still has the glitches. So I’m glad they’re going to focus on fixes for iOS 14

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Looking at upgrading my twin brothers iPhone 7 to a iPhone 11 later today, I don’t know how he will react to the swipe and gesture concept after he has been used to the older home button?

But, it’s time to move on to a newer device and he is complaining he needs a bigger screen, it should be interesting. We will be at the Apple store when they open.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Rumors show that there may be a home buttons on one of the new iPhones coming out, so if he can wait a bit....

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Looking at upgrading my twin brothers iPhone 7 to a iPhone 11 later today, I don’t know how he will react to the swipe and gesture concept after he has been used to the older home button?

But, it’s time to move on to a newer device and he is complaining he needs a bigger screen, it should be interesting. We will be at the Apple store when they open.

My dad is 85 years old and he went from an iPad Pro 12.9 2015 model with a home button to a new iPad Pro in the last year and if he can do it in a short couple of days for the transition then I’m sure your brother will be just fine.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
My dad is 85 years old and he went from an iPad Pro 12.9 2015 model with a home button to a new iPad Pro in the last year and if he can do it in a short couple of days for the transition then I’m sure your brother will be just fine.

I feel the same way, the gesture concept was easy for me, but I came over from using the Blackberry OS10 so it was an easy transition. He will be fine.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I can’t wait, my iPhone X is really getting long in the tooth. Besides I just ordered the new iPad so now I need a match

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
In April I’ll be getting new AirPod Pros. My original ones are just about lifeless.

I really want a new iPad with cellular, but I’ll wait and see how big my bonus is first.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Since this quarantine has been on, I find myself using my iPhone and iMac desktops more then ever.

I actually have changed the way I shop, I downloaded the Kroger app on my iPhone and now buy my groceries using the app and pick them up at the store.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Find myself on the MBP more then the iPhone now, also if I have to go out I go to the stores I can use Apple Pay or CC through the iPhone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I saved a bunch of time today in Walmart by searching for items via the store’s App. It told me what aisle the items I was looking for, and I wasn’t wandering around aimlessly! I had a similar experience yesterday at Kroger!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77