Apple releases 13.1.1 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple releases 13.1.1 todat.

Yes, I downloaded it. I can't any difference on my Pro Max...yet.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Still on 12.something.something on my iPad Pro, even with full WiFi, that thing refuses to back up and update.
Maybe I’ll be able to update my phone but I’m not holding my breath.
So I probably won’t get that iPad mini after all: Apple has made it impossible for me to back up and update unless I’m in the middle of an Apple store in the city, which is tough luck because I don’t live anywhere near an urban area, I hate the city and I avoid crowds at all cost.

So I’m not updating, I am literally waiting for my devices to die off.
It’s too bad, really: Apple did work better than any Android device I’ve had, but this mania they have to keep their customers jumping through hoops to stay under the ever watchful eye of the Apple powers that be just so they can have working devices is really getting old.

Yes, in my opinion, Apple makes better devices.
But their keeping us tethered to their stupid cloud via WiFi is a major turn off.
And I have no answers, I won’t remain in this market for much longer.

And yes, Android controls their customers too: Samsung gets off on forcing updates on their customers when they don’t want them.

So I’m out.
I bought subscriptions to paper newspapers to be delivered at my house like I did 30 years ago.
I ordered new checks from my bank so I can pay my bills via snail mail, like I did 30 years ago.
I cleared 2 walls worth of shelves for books.

I just can’t mind **** myself into self generated frustration because the powers that be decide to be cunts.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Still on 12.something.something on my iPad Pro, even with full WiFi, that thing refuses to back up and update.
Maybe I’ll be able to update my phone but I’m not holding my breath.
So I probably won’t get that iPad mini after all: Apple has made it impossible for me to back up and update unless I’m in the middle of an Apple store in the city, which is tough luck because I don’t live anywhere near an urban area, I hate the city and I avoid crowds at all cost.

So I’m not updating, I am literally waiting for my devices to die off.
It’s too bad, really: Apple did work better than any Android device I’ve had, but this mania they have to keep their customers jumping through hoops to stay under the ever watchful eye of the Apple powers that be just so they can have working devices is really getting old.

Yes, in my opinion, Apple makes better devices.
But their keeping us tethered to their stupid cloud via WiFi is a major turn off.
And I have no answers, I won’t remain in this market for much longer.

And yes, Android controls their customers too: Samsung gets off on forcing updates on their customers when they don’t want them.

So I’m out.
I bought subscriptions to paper newspapers to be delivered at my house like I did 30 years ago.
I ordered new checks from my bank so I can pay my bills via snail mail, like I did 30 years ago.
I cleared 2 walls worth of shelves for books.

I just can’t mind **** myself into self generated frustration because the powers that be decide to be cunts.

Please check the following:

1. Check to see if your on device storage at capacity or close to it.
2. Check your available iCloud storage

If either are full or close to it, you will more than likely be unable to do an iCloud backup and /or download and install an iOS update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2