Speculating re: an Apple Event this October (2019)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been seeing articles about the possibility that Apple may have one more event up their sleeve... next Month... in October. If this is true, what would you like to see announced?

As I mentioned in another thread, I'd love to see Apple Tags announced.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
An iPad Pro Mini that works with the new pencil and has Face ID. So far I’ve seen a lot of glowing reviews of the mini 2019 but it seems to me that they built it with “leftover parts”.
I mean how hard could it be to make a Pro Mini that doesn’t rely on a pencil that will be antiquated by next year?

So I can’t shake off the feeling that with the latest iPad offerings, Apple was “sweeping the floor of old parts” and making a profit for it.

But if they release an IPP with all the goodies that my 12.9” has, I might have a very hard time passing it up:
I absolutely refuse to buy an iPhone 11, my X is too small for my failing eyesight, so a mini pro would be really cool to hike with.

Slash82

May 8, 2018
Visit site
I've been seeing articles about the possibility that Apple may have one more event up their sleeve... next Month... in October. If this is true, what would you like to see announced?

As I mentioned in another thread, I'd love to see Apple Tags announced.
I think we might gonna see that rumored MacBook Pro 16".

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My TrackR never worked too

Looking forward to  Tags

I was looking for the keys to my husband's truck. The TrackR had me wandering around like a lunatic ina neighbor's yard, which made no sense to me. So I left, embarrassed, and went home. I then tapped the app to generate the alarm, and they darned keys were on the kitchen counter! :cant-watch:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711