Who is updating their iPhone this year? Why or Why not?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’ll likely wait but that’s what I said last year and now I own an XS Max. I’ll have to see what rabbits they pull out of their hats this year before making a final decision.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Still rocking the 7 Plus so I may look into an upgrade this year.

However, if the price is as outlandish as anticipated, I wonder if I could get an android phone, watch and tablet for that same price.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Still rocking the 7 Plus so I may look into an upgrade this year.

However, if the price is as outlandish as anticipated, I wonder if I could get an android phone, watch and tablet for that same price.

Based on a recent experience, won't bore all with the numbers, but..... That scenario could be entirely possible (IMHO..)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Based on a recent experience, won't bore all with the numbers, but..... That scenario could be entirely possible (IMHO..)

But Mr. Lee Bo, why did you buy an Android phone?

Well, simple economics. For the same price as a new iPhone, I got an Android phone/watch/tablet, new car, paid off my mortgage, replaced both hips, and sent my son to the college of his choice.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

Well, simple economics. For the same price as a new iPhone, I got an Android phone/watch/tablet, new car, paid off my mortgage, replaced both hips, and sent my son to the college of his choice.

Exactly the same maths I’m doing here...

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

The last time I “saved money” with android, my nexus 6p went into a boot loop of death after 9 months. My nexus 9 tablet followed suit 2 months later. I didn’t feel like I got a bargain when all was said and done.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The last time I “saved money” with android, my nexus 6p went into a boot loop of death after 9 months. My nexus 9 tablet followed suit 2 months later. I didn’t feel like I got a bargain when all was said and done.

I rooted all my Nexus devices and they all ran great.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I rooted all my Nexus devices and they all ran great.

My nexus 6 ran well. My nexus 5 wouldn’t last more than three hours on a full charge after lollipop. My one plus 3t was unable to open the play store after two months. I spent a week trying to fix that. I think you should use what you like. I just haven’t had many good experiences with android unfortunately. I have a nexus 5 on the way from eBay right now. But I’m getting it to flash sailfish on it.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Except it's not. We're talking 4 cameras compared to 2. Not even sure what that has to do with anything.

It’s pretty cut and dry.

4d650ddb0a64904855ccfdcd16887c98.jpg

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes,pretty cut and dry that you need your vision checked.

20/20 here.

It’s a pretty blatant copy when you compare the note 10 to the note 9, Samsung definitely has iPhone X envy.
1847320204dfe9548be835c473b5fafc.jpg

It’s a shame Samsung only managed to fit the third camera lens in the iPhone x’s pill shaped camera sensor, the flash and Tof sensor look like an afterthought slapped next to it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit