LOL I thought the same thing!
    Nothing wrong with a bit of civility.
    It’s actually appreciated.
    Annie_8plus and Golurk like this.
    08-27-2019 11:02 AM
    Nothing wrong with a bit of civility.
    It’s actually appreciated.
    That’s why I liked the post. I’m not arguing with you anymore.
    08-27-2019 11:12 AM
    Why are you here ? this is an Apple facing forum, back under your bridge.
    Because last time I checked we don't restrict only Apple lovers to this board.. just like we don't restrict Android Central to only Android people.

Yep.. I'd say that's why.
    Golurk, Annie_8plus, FFR and 3 others like this.
    08-27-2019 12:46 PM
    Because last time I checked we don't restrict only Apple lovers to this board.. just like we don't restrict Android Central to only Android people.

Yep.. I'd say that's why.
    Well said
    08-27-2019 02:49 PM
    I’ll likely stick with my Max another year. Nothing I have seen looks to be a must have to me. I also looked at the Note 10 + today. It’s a nice device and really light weight but after ten minutes playing with android I’m reminded I just like iOS better. I don’t care about customization and I’m really enjoying the enhancements in iOS 13. We’ll see what they show in September.
    Auronda40 likes this.
    08-31-2019 08:43 PM
    I'm so happy with my XS Max, I've had this phone longer than anyone before BUT I haven't decided yet if I will change when IPhone 11 is out. If it's not that much upgrade I will keep my Max until 2020 I think.
    09-01-2019 05:02 AM
    I probably will, depending upon what is announced. My iPhone 8+ is nearly two years old now and Apple Care is about to expire. The 3 key fails to respond during calls, so that causes problems with entering information for automated systems. I've had that (3 key failing to respond, phone dailer screen locking up) reviewed via a Genius appointment, but nothing was found. Still happens even after a full reset. Will keep it as a backup.
    09-01-2019 11:28 AM
    I already updated my phone just 3 months ago. I went from a 7 plus to the iPhone X. Yeah I know it’s not the newest phone but I just felt like it’s time to switch up to a full screen iPhone and so far love the phone
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-03-2019 08:30 PM
    I already updated my phone just 3 months ago. I went from a 7 plus to the iPhone X. Yeah I know it’s not the newest phone but I just felt like it’s time to switch up to a full screen iPhone and so far love the phone
    I really enjoy using my iPhone X and hopefully, you’ll enjoy yours just as much...
    09-03-2019 08:55 PM
    Miraculously, my iPhone X broke the next day after my wife told me I can’t upgrade this year so I’m definitely getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max! Yes!!!
    09-05-2019 09:11 PM
    With an XS Max and v 4 watch I can't imagine upgrading unless a device in the family dies.

I will watch camera reviews and could possibly see a reason for upgrade if I do a particular international trip in coming months. With a nice SLR system I sure don't need camera capability but have already been impressed with only taking my current phone on trips.

The new phones look like great options for people not yet with all-screen models.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-11-2019 08:25 AM
    With an XS Max and v 4 watch I can't imagine upgrading unless a device in the family dies.

I will watch camera reviews and could possibly see a reason for upgrade if I do a particular international trip in coming months. With a nice SLR system I sure don't need camera capability but have already been impressed with only taking my current phone on trips.

The new phones look like great options for people not yet with all-screen models.
    I agree. If you don’t need 5G (which let’s face it, won’t be widespread until in a few years) and are happy with using the iPhone 11 (Pro) for a few years straight (the 11 Pro looks pretty future proof to me, triple camera system, good battery, 5 years of iOS updates and a decently sized OLED display, IP68 etc) then I’d definitely recommend it as an upgrade to someone using the 6/7/8 (+)
    09-23-2019 03:40 PM
    Miraculously, my iPhone X broke the next day after my wife told me I can’t upgrade this year so I’m definitely getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max! Yes!!!
    Confess, you just threw it at a wall without any purpose, didn't you?
    09-23-2019 05:07 PM
    I really enjoy using my iPhone X and hopefully, you’ll enjoy yours just as much...
    For me, the X remains the most well made iPhone ever. And the one which are refusing to become obsolete for most time.
    09-23-2019 05:08 PM
    For me, the X remains the most well made iPhone ever. And the one which are refusing to become obsolete for most time.
    The iPhone X is definitely one of the best iPhones Apple has ever made, in my opinion, however, the new iPhone 11 Pro models are right up there with it. I’m not a fan of the way the camera looks on the back, but the build quality of the iPhone Pro is top notch.
    09-23-2019 05:37 PM
    I’m an XR kinda guy.
    09-23-2019 05:44 PM
    I'm not upgrading my iPhone X because it is running so smooth. I don't think I need to get the new one.
    09-26-2019 04:20 AM
    I upgraded to 11 pro max 256gb from XS Max 256gb
    09-27-2019 01:34 PM
    Main selling point of the new phones seems to be the large improvements in photography. If you frequently use your phone as a camera, you should consider upgrading. Otherwise, little reason to.
    10-14-2019 03:15 PM
    There are some significant improvements in battery life, but the battery life of the IPhones of the last two years probably is good enough.
    10-14-2019 03:16 PM
    I just upgraded from a XS 64 gold to a 11 Pro green model today. Also bought a green OEM leather case. Just finished doing a restore and going to put it through the paces the next coupe of days.
    10-20-2019 08:40 PM
    I was dead set against updating from my Xs Max this year but then I saw the cameras of the 11 pro and I was reeled in lol
    RichardDillon1986 likes this.
    10-21-2019 02:22 AM
122 ... 345