LOL I thought the same thing!
    Nothing wrong with a bit of civility.
    It’s actually appreciated.
    Annie_8plus and Golurk like this.
    08-27-2019 10:02 AM
    Nothing wrong with a bit of civility.
    It’s actually appreciated.
    That’s why I liked the post. I’m not arguing with you anymore.
    08-27-2019 10:12 AM
    Why are you here ? this is an Apple facing forum, back under your bridge.
    Because last time I checked we don't restrict only Apple lovers to this board.. just like we don't restrict Android Central to only Android people.

Yep.. I'd say that's why.
    Golurk, Annie_8plus, FFR and 3 others like this.
    08-27-2019 11:46 AM
    Because last time I checked we don't restrict only Apple lovers to this board.. just like we don't restrict Android Central to only Android people.

Yep.. I'd say that's why.
    Well said
    08-27-2019 01:49 PM
    I’ll likely stick with my Max another year. Nothing I have seen looks to be a must have to me. I also looked at the Note 10 + today. It’s a nice device and really light weight but after ten minutes playing with android I’m reminded I just like iOS better. I don’t care about customization and I’m really enjoying the enhancements in iOS 13. We’ll see what they show in September.
    Auronda40 likes this.
    08-31-2019 07:43 PM
    I'm so happy with my XS Max, I've had this phone longer than anyone before BUT I haven't decided yet if I will change when IPhone 11 is out. If it's not that much upgrade I will keep my Max until 2020 I think.
    09-01-2019 04:02 AM
    I probably will, depending upon what is announced. My iPhone 8+ is nearly two years old now and Apple Care is about to expire. The 3 key fails to respond during calls, so that causes problems with entering information for automated systems. I've had that (3 key failing to respond, phone dailer screen locking up) reviewed via a Genius appointment, but nothing was found. Still happens even after a full reset. Will keep it as a backup.
    09-01-2019 10:28 AM
    I already updated my phone just 3 months ago. I went from a 7 plus to the iPhone X. Yeah I know it’s not the newest phone but I just felt like it’s time to switch up to a full screen iPhone and so far love the phone
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-03-2019 07:30 PM
    I already updated my phone just 3 months ago. I went from a 7 plus to the iPhone X. Yeah I know it’s not the newest phone but I just felt like it’s time to switch up to a full screen iPhone and so far love the phone
    I really enjoy using my iPhone X and hopefully, you’ll enjoy yours just as much...
    09-03-2019 07:55 PM
    Miraculously, my iPhone X broke the next day after my wife told me I can’t upgrade this year so I’m definitely getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max! Yes!!!
    09-05-2019 08:11 PM
    With an XS Max and v 4 watch I can't imagine upgrading unless a device in the family dies.

I will watch camera reviews and could possibly see a reason for upgrade if I do a particular international trip in coming months. With a nice SLR system I sure don't need camera capability but have already been impressed with only taking my current phone on trips.

The new phones look like great options for people not yet with all-screen models.
    09-11-2019 07:25 AM
111 ... 345