iPad mini bulges and then catches fire......

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
In case you haven't noticed, other readers may use this thread, as with other Tapatalk threads, for advice on how they should handle problems and concerns. This is a bad idea. My statement, as with the others you quoted, is directed not only to the OP, but to others reading the thread.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
In case you haven't noticed, other readers may use this thread, as with other Tapatalk threads, for advice on how they should handle problems and concerns. This is a bad idea. My statement, as with the others you quoted, is directed not only to the OP, but to others reading the thread.

Yeah, let’s change the title to ‘Danger, Danger, don’t try this at home’, shan’t we?
Sometimes it’s okay to live a little.

And OP made it quite clear that it was more dangerous than he expected, so there is that.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Your concern and advice is duly noted. Thank you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Trusted Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Regarding your last statement, the point is that what the OP did is *dangerous* and may have released toxic chemicals!

1. This kind of instance is very uncommon. I don't think that many people break a device just because they can.

2. More people release toxic chemicals into the atmosphere by trying to service their own A/C systems in their cars.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Trusted Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I find it so amusing how posts take a whole different direction.

Question....did the screen lift as much as it did in the second photo because of the battery, or did you do that to get a better photo? It won't mater if you did, just curious.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73