Waving at all the lurkers! :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Earlier today, I was just looking at the list of people currently logged in to iMore. There are currently 2277 users online, 142 members and 2135 guests. Many of the names below are ones that I'm not familiar with. So, I thought I'd wave hello. And if you feel comfortable, feel free to post a comment below. Hopefully, we can generate some great conversations!

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Earlier today, I was just looking at the list of people currently logged in to iMore. There are currently 2277 users online, 142 members and 2135 guests. Many of the names below are ones that I'm not familiar with. So, I thought I'd wave hello. And if you feel comfortable, feel free to post a comment below. Hopefully, we can generate some great conversations!

I’m here now and then! I try to be active!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m here now and then! I try to be active!

You definitely are active! There's nothing wrong with not participating, some people aren't comfortable doing so, and there are many other reasons why people don't. I was thinking it would be awesome if we could encourage them to join in a conversation, to make them more comfortable.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You definitely are active! There's nothing wrong with not participating, some people aren't comfortable doing so, and there are many other reasons why people don't. I was thinking it would be awesome if we could encourage them to join in a conversation, to make them more comfortable.

I love this thread.
We at iMore try to be interactive and proactive with everybody.
Hopefully more people will chime in

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Lots of people feel intimidated when it comes to forums. There afraid of attack if they post in a thread so they lurk and learn what they can

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Great thread and I am always out there trying to promote the mobile nations family.

I encourage folks to participate in the forums, I have made a lot of friends over the years posting on iMore and Crackberry.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Great forum community here and super welcoming! Jump right on in and say hi. You'll be promptly greeted by several members. Don't worry about your post count or others as most are very friendly around here. Hello to all of you from this sophomore forum member!!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello to all the lurkers! I used to lurk around for some time before jumping in. You do you and we’ll keep being us. We’re here if you want to jump in to the conversations or ask any questions.

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Great idea for a thread, Annie! Hi all, I'm a writer here (iMore) and I pop into the forums periodically! I hope everyone who would like to post something always feels comfortable doing so. We love our readers and welcome any and all (civilized) discussions. We enjoy seeing readers chatting with one another and creating a warm community! Carry on!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW