WWDC 2019: What do you NOT want to see?

muddy13

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
I do not want to see too many phones lose support as has been rumored. As the owner of an iPhone SE, the rumor that this phone will lose support has me concerned as it's only 3 years old.

If I only wanted 3 years of support, I wouldn't have left Android and may consider going back.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do not want to see too many phones lose support as has been rumored. As the owner of an iPhone SE, the rumor that this phone will lose support has me concerned as it's only 3 years old.

If I only wanted 3 years of support, I wouldn't have left Android and may consider going back.

If your SE doesn't get iOS 13, you will still have iOS 12, which is a great OS to have. It should carry you a couple more years. You may decide to upgrade during that time.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I remember last year when they said they were holding off features to "polish" the OS especially on older devices. I do not want to see just more of the minor updates. I think it is time apple takes the next step, and dark mode, and a new ipad homescreen isn't going to cut it. I think they need a huge focus on photos and lowlight, Google is wiping the floor with apple in this area.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m a bit concerned that my iPad Air 2 will not be supported on iOS 13, but I can hang in with iOS 12 for a while

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still haven’t taken the time to view the keynote. (Sigh).... Where does the time go?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox