Which iPhone XS Max color is best to buy??

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I base my color choices on my jewelry! I wear silver and gold, so that really makes no sense, but then that's how I roll.

maxxiemillian

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I was in the same dilemma a month ago and after toying with the Gold, I eventually decided on Silver and no regrets. I was coming from a Space Grey X and found that rather boring after a while. I then decided to grab a Silver Apple Watch and they both match superbly with my MacBook Air. Silver never goes out of style, it’s classy and I prefer the silver band over the blacked out one.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I really regretted not getting the matte black iPhone 7 so I ended up buying the black iPhone XS. But my only real gripe with my gold iPhone 7 was the white front which didn’t blend in well with the screen like the black front on the matte black version. The front screen on all the new iPhone models is black so you really can’t go wrong with the color you choose.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I got silver. Haven’t gotten anything but the dark ones in a few years and really loved the look of the silver back so went for it with the XS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner