Anyone worried about the massive drop in Apple Stock Price?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
1. Apple isn’t going anywhere. Their stock will go back up eventually.
2. I don’t plan on selling my Apple stock anytime soon so I’m not worried.

Here’s an interesting article I found. Now might just be a good time to buy on the dip. Of course this is just one opinion and might differ from the opinions of others but it’s interesting nonetheless. https://apple.news/AdlSTZTxcTOa4UCqmc0YGag

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
1. Apple isn’t going anywhere. Their stock will go back up eventually.
2. I don’t plan on selling my Apple stock anytime soon so I’m not worried.

Here’s an interesting article I found. Now might just be a good time to buy on the dip. Of course this is just one opinion and might differ from the opinions of others but it’s interesting nonetheless. https://apple.news/AdlSTZTxcTOa4UCqmc0YGag

Thanks for the article.
I’m not sure there will be the return possible in the future that those who bought in early to Apple have experienced. I certainly don’t think they’re doomed soon, but long term they need to come up with something new. Perhaps their push into healthcare will pan out. The iPhone will not carry them much longer.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the article.
I’m not sure there will be the return possible in the future that those who bought in early to Apple have experienced. I certainly don’t think they’re doomed soon, but long term they need to come up with something new. Perhaps their push into healthcare will pan out. The iPhone will not carry them much longer.

Oh for sure. The same can be said about most early tech buy-ins. Boy do I wish my parents participated in Microsoft’s or Dell’s IPOs (I wasn’t old enough lol). I think services are going to continue to have a growing impact on Apple’s bottom line as well.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sell APPL ASAP!!!
They’ve DRASTICALLY revised their Q1 guidance DOWNWARDS for that quarter, and are projecting to have revenues of ONLY $84 billion for it now...
With gross margins expected to be around 38%, instead of the 38% to 38.5% originally forecast...
/s

tl;dr... Worried?? Nope!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77