Is there an Apple equivalent to Microsoft User Voice? Quite often it seems like Apple needs that sort of input.

As an enterprise admin I’ve given suggestions to Microsoft User Voice, they’ve no doubt been seen, and suggested changes have been acted on. Microsoft mangement has even responded personally to some suggestions.

The one thing for sure is User Voice comments are pretty much polite, factual, and look very curated or disciplined. Not silly or angry stuff you see in many forums. That might be tricky with Apple user culture.

I have made suggestions in Apple’s user support forums but have never seen it as happens with Microsoft User Voice where a product or engineering area leader steps in and makes it really clear a user’s voice counts.

My apologies if there’s such a mechanism with Apple I don’t know about.
    09-22-2018 09:15 AM
    Is there an Apple equivalent to Microsoft User Voice? Quite often it seems like Apple needs that sort of input.

As an enterprise admin I’ve given suggestions to Microsoft User Voice, they’ve no doubt been seen, and suggested changes have been acted on. Microsoft mangement has even responded personally to some suggestions.

The one thing for sure is User Voice comments are pretty much polite, factual, and look very curated or disciplined. Not silly or angry stuff you see in many forums. That might be tricky with Apple user culture.

I have made suggestions in Apple’s user support forums but have never seen it as happens with Microsoft User Voice where a product or engineering area leader steps in and makes it really clear a user’s voice counts.

My apologies if there’s such a mechanism with Apple I don’t know about.
    Your best bet would be to contact Apple Support directly since you’ve already made your suggestion in Apple’s user support forums.
    09-22-2018 09:36 AM
    Your best bet would be to contact Apple Support directly since you’ve already made your suggestion in Apple’s user support forums.
    Hi,

That’s a decades old scenario where I don’t recall feedback let alone the occasional speedy response I see happens with Microsoft’s mechanism.

I’m an enterprise admin so I know how the major players such as Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Google, VMware etc... respond and address a range of issues. There is no doubt in my mind that I’ve watched a period where Apple product quality and post-sale support as well as features haven’t been as good.

The way Microsoft has responded via User Voice and product improvements let’s you know they’re at or past issues I’ve seen with Apple.

Thanks.
    09-22-2018 09:51 AM