Where is Airpower?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Well this week so far Apple has released the new iPad Air, new iPad Mini, new iMac, and new AirPods and the rumored new iPod Touch is coming soon. What are the bets that Apple may possibly in a leap of faith finally release AirPower too?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Well this week so far Apple has released the new iPad Air, new iPad Mini, new iMac, and new AirPods and the rumored new iPod Touch is coming soon. What are the bets that Apple may possibly in a leap of faith finally release AirPower too?

...Better odds than LeBron going to a ninth straight Finals...
;-)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
In another thread, someone referred to this week being Apple’s version of March Madness! That’s not officially Apple. But they have announced something every day this week! Ive seen rumors on other sites that there will be a new iTouch announced.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
In another thread, someone referred to this week being Apple’s version of March Madness! That’s not officially Apple. But they have announced something every day this week! Ive seen rumors on other sites that there will be a new iTouch announced.

Yeah that was @MasterDarque thread over in the iPad Pro 12.9 forum and he’s spot on! I noticed his post after I bumped this one. We’re both thinking along the same lines as to what Apple may possibly release the rest of this week (maybe the new iPod Touch and/or AirPower). Guess we’ll see what tomorrow and Friday may hold for Apple releases!! 🤞🏽

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that was @MasterDarque thread over in the iPad Pro 12.9 forum and he’s spot on! I noticed his post after I bumped this one. We’re both thinking along the same lines as to what Apple may possibly release the rest of this week (maybe the new iPod Touch and/or AirPower). Guess we’ll see what tomorrow and Friday may hold for Apple releases!!

One way or another, Apple’s going to be getting some more of my $$$....
;-)
New AirPods w/ wireless charging case, among other possibilities... lol

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Okay. No Airpower during the half week of product announcements. No mention of Airpower during the March services event. When is the next opportunity for Airpower? June wwdc? press RELEASE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS? never?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Okay. No Airpower during the half week of product announcements. No mention of Airpower during the March services event. When is the next opportunity for Airpower? June wwdc? press RELEASE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS? never?

Apparently, it’s ‘never’ sad to say. It’s been officially cancelled by Apple as of 3/29/19. I was looking forward to it and wanted to check it out.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Oh well! I really thought we might have seen it last week on Thursday or Friday, but when we didn't, I wondered what was going on. At least now we know!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Unfortunately Apple made the mistake of announcing it before it was completely tested and ready to go. Oh well now the mystery of AirPower is dead and all the rumors can be put to rest. DOA AirPower RIP!!

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you think there is any chance Apple might revisit this product in a couple of years when the science makes it more feasible

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Maybe the Thanos ‘Snap’ eliminated the team at Apple working on the Air Power charger, and we have to wait until April 26th to see if they make it back, so that they can continue their work on it.

J/K

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh