Which Apple product you've owned over the years is your least favorite?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Out of all the Apple products you've owned over the years, which ONE is your least favorite?

Mine is probably the Pencil. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I dislike it or that I never used it, but I am saying that it's the one Apple product that I should not have purchased....:cool:...What about you? What is your least favorite or the one you should have returned, but kept anyway?

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
The original iPad that I bought brand new in October 2010, they only had updates for roughly a year-and-a-half and then everything started getting glitchy, and that was $550 Canadian.

My favorite device would probably be my iPad Air which is still going strong and still gets updates for 4 years straight now, yes I know it it's a five-year-old device but I bought it brand-new in the summer of 2014.

All in all Apple products have been the most reliable and longest lasting devices I've ever had.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Out of all the Apple products you've owned over the years, which ONE is your least favorite?

Mine is probably the Pencil. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I dislike it or that I never used it, but I am saying that it's the one Apple product that I should not have purchased....:cool:...What about you? What is your least favorite or the one you should have returned, but kept anyway?

Ditto

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The iPad Mini

It felt to small for a tablet. It was an eBay buy for my friends daughter but she really wanted an iPod so I kept the mini. It’s now sits on my bookshelf in hibernation

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My very first iPod Shuffle... the tiny little one. I loved it at the time and was completely thrilled when my husband got it for me for Christmas. Looking back, it's my least favorite because it was so limited. I really didn't like not being able to play a specific song. But it was still awesome in its own way!

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
The Ipad Pro 12.5". Definitely too large to easily lug around. Much of my value from the iPad comes from being able to take it to various work sites. I find the smaller IPads much better for this without giving up significant functionality.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
The iPad Mini

It felt to small for a tablet. It was an eBay buy for my friends daughter but she really wanted an iPod so I kept the mini. It’s now sits on my bookshelf in hibernation

I was going to say Apple Pencil, because I don’t use the thing like I thought, but you had to come along and remind me of my iPad mini. I had forgotten about it. Thanks :mad::)

It was just too small for me to read. Plus model iPhone and a full sized iPad are perfect. (Now a Pro 10.5)

scastle123

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Can't say I've ever had a really bad one. My family own an original iPad, which I find quite annoying as I get the joy of trying to fix it when it goes wrong.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The Apple Pencil. And not because it's a bad product. Rather because I have very little use for it realistically. I honestly couldn't even tell you precisely where it's located at this moment, lol. I use it occasionally but I probably could live without it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
dare I be the one to say....there isn’t one  product I own that I don’t love. Every device I’ve owned over time up to my current ones I’ve enjoyed each & every one with really nothing negative to say lol.

🤷🏻*♀️sorry. Guess I’m just a “brainwashed isheep” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
The iPod was the one I used the least even though it was my first Apple product, once I got fully on the Apple ecosystem, I had no use for it.
I no longer use a laptop.
My daily drivers are my iPad Pro 9.7 and my iPhone X.
My iPad is seriously falling apart, the SIM card is all wonky, I now keep it charging or my battery falls apart in minutes, lol. The screen responsiveness is also getting dull and the device is generally slowing down, which sucks big greasy platypus balls but I’m hoping a new iPad Pro will be announced tomorrow.
If not... *sigh*
I’ll have to get the 10 inch.
The Pencil...
I love the Pencil especially when I’m planning hikes.
I also started using it a lot when I was designing my house remodel.
It’s not a tool I use all the time but when I need it, it’s unmatched.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone X.

Been underwhelmed since day one. Too small. Not enough capacity. And yes I hate the notch.

So this year I still have to deal with the ugly notch but it will be a larger device with FINALLY 512GB.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have to say the iPad is my least favorite as it is sitting on my desk gathering dust. Between my Macbook Pro and my iPhone 7 Plus, I can do everything that I need without the iPad.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
dare I be the one to say....there isn’t one  product I own that I don’t love. Every device I’ve owned over time up to my current ones I’ve enjoyed each & every one with really nothing negative to say lol.

🤷🏻*♀️sorry. Guess I’m just a “brainwashed isheep” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m with Pink. I haven’t had one Apple product that I can say anything negative about.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2