When are the new iPad Pros coming out this year?

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys myself I’m currently running an iPhone 7 that I’ve had for 15 months it’s been great, and an iPad air that I’ve had since 2014 and the body is almost completely worn out but still holding strong. But the question is from my dad who has the first generation iPad Pro 12.9. He wants to get a new one because I think the battery is getting a little worn on his but I want to know when the new iPad pros are coming out this year? Also I guess it’s a safe bet to say they will have no home button anymore? And also what generation is currently offered for the 12.9 inch PRO? Is it on the second or third Gen????

I have not kept up on any of the iPad information only the iPhones. Need to know ASAP thanks very much in advance.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Quick question for my dad

There are rumors circulating that Apple will announce a 3rd gen iPad Pro at their currently unannounced September event. As always, it’s just a rumor so I wouldn’t bank on it. I would expect it to have smaller bezels and Face ID in place of the home button.
The current 12.9” Pro is on its second generation.

https://www.imore.com/ipad-pro-3

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Quick question for my dad

There are rumors circulating that Apple will announce a 3rd gen iPad Pro at their currently unannounced September event. As always, it’s just a rumor so I wouldn’t bank on it. I would expect it to have smaller bezels and Face ID in place of the home button.
The current 12.9” Pro is on its second generation.

https://www.imore.com/ipad-pro-3

Thanks! So physically it might be the same size but just more screen real estate, possibly.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I can’t wait. I have a pro 9.7 that hiccups all the time, I use it mostly to read anymore, everything else I do on my phone. *grumble*

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Rumors say there will be lots of changes to make the new IPads more like the iPhone X series. For example, touh id replaced by Face Id, no home button.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711