I am currently using the iPhone 7 plus rose gold. i was coming from the 6s plus which I have loved but I kept cracking my screen and then the home button stop working so I thought it was time for an upgrade. when I bought my iPhone 7 plus, it is when the iPhone 8 and X has just been released. thought about getting the X but I didn't like the size of the phone since I am so use to holding a plus size iPhone and I compare the 8 and the 7 and there wasn't much of a difference so I decided to get the 7 plus. now I am hearing rumours that they are planning to release a bigger full screen iPhone which seem to be kind of getting my attention if and when I decide to upgrade my phone again.
    what I want to ask everyone is what iPhone are you currently using and what would you want to upgrade to and why?
    08-20-2018 07:28 PM
    Currently have the X. Will be upgrading to the new same size X. Only plus sized phone I ever used was a 6 plus and went back to a non plus 7 when it was released. Size of the plus was too big for my personal preference. X is perfect size IMO because it’s basically the same physical size as a 6/6S/7/8 but a lot more screen. The plus size screen is wider than the X, but that doesn’t matter to me.
    08-20-2018 10:04 PM