Which Apple Products Don’t You Have?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I get asked to list all the Apple Products I currently have, but never the opposite. With that in mind, which Apple products do you not have?

As for me, I don’t have the following:
iMac
4K TV
Beats products
Magic Mouse
iPad or iPad Pro devices (I gave them away)
Apple Cases

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I don’t have an Apple Watch because I prefer mechanical watches.
There are others also mainly because they haven’t peaked my interest.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
iMac
4K Apple TV
Magic Mouse
Apple Watch (I love mechanical watches, but I’m still dying the H Apple Watch lol)
iPad Pro
Newer MacBook

jamesbemery

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I get asked to list all the Apple Products I currently have, but never the opposite. With that in mind, which Apple products do you not have?

As for me, I don’t have the following:
iMac
4K TV
Beats products
Magic Mouse
iPad or iPad Pro devices (I gave them away)
Apple Cases

For me, I’d like to get a MacBook Pro because my MacBook Air is starting to finally show its age.

I’d also love a couple of HomePods

In the same vein, some AirPods are definitely next on my list. I’m waiting to see if Apple upgrades them in September before I pull the trigger.

As I’m sitting here typing on my iPad Pro I’m now wishing for a keyboard, and the pencil would be nice.

Oh, and one more thing...the next iPhone X 😉

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't have anything yet. I switch my wife over to an iPhone X, iWatch and Airpods last year. I'm switching over once the new iPhones are released. I need an iPhone, iPad, iWatch and Airpods to start off with. I would have already picked up the iPad but I want to see if any thing new is released with the new iPhone. Once we both have iPhones the HomePod looks like the next thing we will get. Nothing else really interests me though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox