Hello,

My thread was closed, oh well. But I have tried to private message folks from there and have had no success with the messages being sent. Is there something more I need to do in regards to sending messages or my membership to allow me to send messages? Is there a fee or a service fee that I have overlooked?

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thank you
    03-25-2018 08:43 AM
    Hello,

My thread was closed, oh well. But I have tried to private message folks from there and have had no success with the messages being sent. Is there something more I need to do in regards to sending messages or my membership to allow me to send messages? Is there a fee or a service fee that I have overlooked?

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thank you
    Below are two examples where a member may be unable to send a PM:

1. The recipient’s mailbox is full
    2. The account has been flagged for something.

With that being said, if you’re referring to the conversation about being hacked, that thread has been closed. That is a matter for attorneys and law enforcement agencies. If you’d like to have a conversation with the other member about that particular matter, you will have to do it outside of MoNa. Take care.
    03-25-2018 08:54 AM
    Ok, that is great. Thank you for your response. I even tried messaging you and it did not go through. I would prefer to try and handle this privately. I came on here with my issues looking for solutions with my devices, or software referrals. Something other than legal advice. That was not my intent. But I cannot even private message you, even if you send me a private message, the reply will not send.

Thank you for your help.
    03-25-2018 10:06 AM
    I noticed your PM “after” I had already replied to your post so yes, you are able to send PMs.
    03-25-2018 12:10 PM