Is there a way to.....

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way too have your phone turn off WiFi and turn on bluetooth when you leave say your house or work or whatever?

Thanks

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
You can try the app called IFTTT (If This Then That). For some it's a very, very steep learning curve.

Reviews look really good and it's stamped with "Editor's Choice", but I have used it in the past and it can be a bit in depth.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
At this time there is no way to automatically do what you are trying to do. You would need to manually turn off Wifi and turn on Bluetooth.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Reviews look really good and it's stamped with "Editor's Choice", but I have used it in the past and it can be a bit in depth.

Same here. I had a bit of a time with it and asked my husband to help me. His response was something like "I don't understand what it is that you don't understand". My husband is a programmer/software engineer/technical consultant. If I didn't love him so much, I woulda smacked him a good one.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I had a bit of a time with it and asked my husband to help me. His response was something like "I don't understand what it is that you don't understand". My husband is a programmer/software engineer/technical consultant. If I didn't love him so much, I woulda smacked him a good one.

Can you post us a message and photo when that happens please?