Apple AirPods
    LG Tones
    Bose Soundsport
    JBL Everest
    Audio-Technica ATH ANC40BT

...to name a few...
    01-24-2018 08:46 PM
    01-24-2018 09:25 PM
    Woohoo another few hundred dollars from my pocket!

Let's go... Haha
    01-24-2018 10:06 PM
    Woohoo another few hundred dollars from my pocket!

Let's go... Haha
    As long as you are happy
    01-25-2018 12:36 AM
    Apple AirPods
    LG Tones
    Bose Soundsport
    JBL Everest
    Audio-Technica ATH ANC40BT

...to name a few...
    Which would be the best of the lot there, do you think?
    01-25-2018 02:25 AM
    Convenience and ease of use goes to the AirPods.
    01-25-2018 05:13 AM
    Convenience and ease of use goes to the AirPods.
    Of course that comes at a high cost of these babies, but I will take a look at them for sure.

Thanks for the recommendation.
    01-25-2018 05:28 AM
    For all around use, I would say the Apple AirPods.
    01-25-2018 05:26 PM
    For all around use, I would say the Apple AirPods.
    Ho ho ho so many recommendations for the AirPods, there might be something to them then...
    01-25-2018 06:39 PM
    Ho ho ho so many recommendations for the AirPods, there might be something to them then...
    Just keep an open mind. The sound quality during phone calls is downright awesome, in my opinion. As for listening to music, they can handle their own. I don't really use them to listen to music with the exception of when I'm at work working on something that's time consuming. Still they sound really nice. They are great for all around use, in my opinion. Now if you're an audiophile and want to immerse yourself in music, get something for befitting.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-25-2018 07:13 PM
    Airpods and Bose QC35. Airpods for day to day and QC 35 for those long international flights. The QC's can also be used wired, so I can plug in to the aircraft entertainment system.

Airpods stay in my ears during workouts, sound great on calls (sticking a slab of electronics to the side of your face is so 1990s.. I laugh when I see people do it. ☹️ ), and when I am stuck in the office, I can use just one. When using one both audio channels are combined into one so you get it all, and when people harasse me with questions or comments, I can can give the appearance of paying attention to them.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-26-2018 11:22 AM
    Of course that comes at a high cost of these babies, but I will take a look at them for sure.

Thanks for the recommendation.
    Good luck!
    01-28-2018 04:14 AM
    Airpods and Bose QC35. Airpods for day to day and QC 35 for those long international flights. The QC's can also be used wired, so I can plug in to the aircraft entertainment system.

Airpods stay in my ears during workouts, sound great on calls (sticking a slab of electronics to the side of your face is so 1990s.. I laugh when I see people do it. ☹️ ), and when I am stuck in the office, I can use just one. When using one both audio channels are combined into one so you get it all, and when people harasse me with questions or comments, I can can give the appearance of paying attention to them.
    The QC-35s are not “earbuds”.....
    01-28-2018 06:36 AM
    You can get Bluetooth earbuds or earpods for less than $30 that sound as good as Apple airpods. They just don't have all the extra bells and whistles.
    01-28-2018 08:40 AM
    I bought a cheep pair off Amazon last year that had great sound and battery lasted close to 6 hours, then I recently purchased Jaybird X3’s for around $100 and they fit and sound so awesome, plus you download their app to access the equalizer!
    Here’s the link..

Jaybird X3 Sport Bluetooth Headset for iPhone and Android - Sparta White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M2UVSHF...mUvbUpU3039570
    01-28-2018 11:28 AM
    Bose Soundsport Free
    01-28-2018 11:29 AM
    The QC-35s are not “earbuds”.....
    That is correct. It’s also why I use them to supplement my Airpods. They are noise canceling, and I can plug them in, which can’t be done with any wireless earbuds that I know of, yet

I would have loved for the QC30’s to have a wired port.

My dream earbuds are noise canceling Airpods with a wired jack on the inductive charging case.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-29-2018 09:45 PM
    Im in the same boat of needing new earbuds. Ive been looking at the Jaybird X3, Beats X, Powerbeats 3 and reluctantly the airpods.

Ive got a friend with the airpods whose going to let my try them out because he swears they are great. I dont care for the look of them at all but they are truly wireless. The battery life is a bit concerning however.

The beats X are at the top of my list right now as I can get a geek squad refurb pair from Best for $59.99 with new earcups. The battery life is a bit better as well.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-29-2018 09:53 PM
    i tried the airpods for a couple of weeks and returned them for the beatsX. i like the beatsX better just cause they have more controls and the bass is definitely noticeably better. the airpods were cool and all but they just didnt block enough outside noise for me.... beatsX all the way. i recommend any beatsX or any other w1 earbuds! good luck.
    Just_Me_D and Speedygi like this.
    01-30-2018 05:44 PM
    Im in the same boat of needing new earbuds. Ive been looking at the Jaybird X3, Beats X, Powerbeats 3 and reluctantly the airpods.

Ive got a friend with the airpods whose going to let my try them out because he swears they are great. I dont care for the look of them at all but they are truly wireless. The battery life is a bit concerning however.

The beats X are at the top of my list right now as I can get a geek squad refurb pair from Best for $59.99 with new earcups. The battery life is a bit better as well.
    And one thing about AirPods is that they got no cord holding them at all. They fall and you got to pick them up from the ground, not that I truly know what choices I have that have cords on them as well.
    02-01-2018 04:22 AM
    And one thing about AirPods is that they got no cord holding them at all. They fall and you got to pick them up from the ground, not that I truly know what choices I have that have cords on them as well.
    I got a chance to try the Airpods out yesterday. Ill admit, they are very convenient. Being able to only use one was very nice. The sound wasnt "great" but it wasnt terrible either. I felt it lacked a bit of separation. Calls however were surprisingly good. Unfortunately the bad outweighed the good for me. I have never had an issue with wired Apple earbuds but the Airpods started coming out a few times throughout the day. One time it dropped out of my ear and in a reaction I ended up kicked it clear across my shop floor. The battery life was ok. I started using them around 8:30 in the morning and they were dead just before 2 pm.

All in all they are pretty neat but I dont think they are for me. Ive chosen to go with the Beats X.
    02-01-2018 10:26 AM
    For those that use earbuds, earpod, or Airpods and have problems with them coming out of your ear, or for me, just comfort, check out Earskinz.. These thing are frick'n awesome..

I have these on my earpods and I swear you can wear them all day and not know it, they are that comfortable.
    02-16-2018 02:09 PM
    Plantronics also feel really good, I got one of their wireless headsets and it's very clear in its sound and pairs quickly too. Good buy.
    02-27-2018 05:55 PM