Since the Apple news app launched they haven’t expanded since they first launched it any news on if they will
    11-15-2017 05:53 PM
    I haven’t heard anything about it.
    But News is available as a widget in LockScreen in the netherlands, showing news from select sources.
    11-15-2017 06:53 PM
    thanks tartarus. yeah thats cool. i dont get if they can have it as a widget why not have the app available too. We have Apple Pay and Transit maps here in Ireland. Now we just need the News app, TV app for iOS and all the maps and siri features. And NO APPLE STORE WHY APPLE
    11-15-2017 07:16 PM
    thanks tartarus. yeah thats cool. i dont get if they can have it as a widget why not have the app available too. We have Apple Pay and Transit maps here in Ireland. Now we just need the News app, TV app for iOS and all the maps and siri features. And NO APPLE STORE WHY APPLE
    You’re preaching to the choir.
    You Irish have it actually much better than us Dutch.

We don’t have Pay here.

The lack of the News app is mostly due to licensing and stuff. That needs to be done on a country basis, and is not easy to roll out.
    Especially if those news outlets fear that Apple will cost them their income.
    11-15-2017 07:43 PM
    Oh I didn’t know you guys didn’t have Apple Pay. I know it’s frustrating. Oh ok that’s interesting. It’s surprising that in the 3 or 4 years it’s only in 3 countries

Hopefully it will come soon. Do you have apple stores in your country
    11-15-2017 07:46 PM
    Oh I didn’t know you guys didn’t have Apple Pay. I know it’s frustrating. Oh ok that’s interesting. It’s surprising that in the 3 or 4 years it’s only in 3 countries

Hopefully it will come soon. Do you have apple stores in your country
    I have an Store at 10 minutes distance on a bicycle and one that’s 20 kilometers away.
    The other one is 65 kilometers away.

We are blessed with Stores, yes.
    11-15-2017 07:53 PM
    That’s cool. We only have resellers here which do the job but not that Apple store experience but we do have one in the north which is good. But as much as I hate to say it it’s technicslly part of the uk Northern Ireland is part of the uk it kills me to say it
    11-15-2017 07:55 PM
    That’s cool. We only have resellers here which do the job but not that Apple store experience but we do have one in the north which is good. But as much as I hate to say it it’s technicslly part of the uk Northern Ireland is part of the uk it kills me to say it
    I don’t do politics, can’t comment on that part.
    11-15-2017 07:57 PM
    Do you guys have the transit maps over there
    11-15-2017 07:58 PM
    Do you guys have the transit maps over there
    Yep, works great.
    11-15-2017 07:58 PM
    yeh same with us over here. Do you have tv iOS app. I upgraded to iPhone X it’s so awesome got it earlier than I was meant to Apple delivered it 5 days earlier
    11-15-2017 08:00 PM
    yeh same with us over here. Do you have tv iOS app. I upgraded to iPhone X it’s so awesome got it earlier than I was meant to Apple delivered it 5 days earlier
    We don’t have TV app also. But I don’t mind that much.

Enjoy your iPhone X.
    I’m gonna get next year’s version.
    11-15-2017 08:03 PM
    At least they expanded the iOS tv app at wwdc. Yeah I’m loving it. I see theres already rumours about it already which annoys me this one is only out 2 weeks I don’t upgrade every year I upgrade maybe every 3. iPhone X is great and I love it. I see they’re launching a new iPad with Face id in 2018
    11-15-2017 08:08 PM