So I downloaded Tweetbot on my iPad and I love it. I love it so much more than the regular twitter app that I tried downloading it on my phone.

And it got stuck, waiting, and using a ton of battery (I was on a trip, not close to power) so I deleted the « waiting » icon on the phone.

After getting home, I wanted to redownload Tweetbot and the weirdest thing is happening :

I cannot find the app anywhere on my phone, I keep getting a popup asking me if I want to open Tweetbot from the App Store.

In the App Store, it only gives me an option to open or cancel, I cannot download.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me I won’t need to delete everything off my phone and start over, I have no time for this.
    10-19-2017 07:28 PM
    Hmm...I’ve run into a similar issue with updates. I assume you’ve tried hard resetting your phone already?
    10-19-2017 07:49 PM
    Go to Settings → General → iPhone Storage. When it finishes populating and displaying the installed apps, locate Tweetbot, select it and then select “Delete App”. Afterwards, go into the App Store to install it again.
    Ledsteplin and Evilguppy like this.
    10-19-2017 07:59 PM
    Go to Settings → General → iPhone Storage. When it finishes populating and displaying the installed apps, locate Tweetbot, select it and then select “Delete App”. Afterwards, go into the App Store to install it again.
    This↑ Always works for me.
    10-19-2017 08:11 PM
    DUUUUUUDE THANK YOU SOOOOO MUUUUUCH!!!

It worked. I’m happy.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-19-2017 08:19 PM
    10-19-2017 08:34 PM
    DUUUUUUDE THANK YOU SOOOOO MUUUUUCH!!!

It worked. I’m happy.
    You're very welcome...
    Evilguppy likes this.
    10-19-2017 09:22 PM