I'm considering an iPad Pro, but Apple already has me anxious...

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
I haven't used an Apple product since 2010/11. Recently, I have been considering buying an iPad Pro on iOS 11. The hardware specs seem great and I think that iOS 11 may be the system that I've been looking for from Apple. At least there's "some kinda" filing system.

Anyway, I log into my Apple account to update/clean up some things like payment information and for whatever reason, I can't seem to be able to update my information. Just doesn't give you the option to going through a browser.

So then I think maybe I can go through iTunes and make changes that way, yet it seems that I can't log into iTunes through the web, only download the software.

It's at this moment that I remember why I stopped engaging Apple in any meaningful way. I can't stand the lack of flexibility. Granted it's been some years since I used my old MacBook Pro, but my frustrations with my experience with Apple came back to me quickly.

I'm still looking at getting the iPad, and maybe the experience will be different if I can get as many Google Apps downloaded as the App store has to offer. Is anyone in this community a heavy Google user and uses the iPad?I'd be interested in your experience.

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
You should be able to change your payment and other personal information via a web browser. Check out the official instructions via the following link.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht201266

Thanks JMD for the link. I did attempt the web process, but nothing changed. I see in their example I should be getting the option to edit my payment preferences, but for whatever reason, I'm just not getting that edit option. I may just contact Apple directly since it's been some time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73