The #AppleEvent on September 12th was pretty awesome, especially considering how many new gadgets and updates were unveiled.

But with all the new gear, the new features, and the new EVERYTHING, there are probably a bajillion-and-a-half questions floating about in everyone's head... so who's there to answer them?

*Cue dramatic trumpet*

THE iMORE TEAM, IS, THAT'S WHO!

Let us know your top questions about the iPhone X and Apple Watch series 3, Apple TV 4K, and everything else that was announced on Tuesday!

09-14-2017 01:41 PM
    Why isn't the iPhone X coming out at the same time as the others?
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-14-2017 04:04 PM
    Why isn't the iPhone X coming out at the same time as the others?
    Its harder to produce, has a lot more tech built in one device in comparison to the iPhone 7 and and 8 versions.
    They want to avoid that people have to wait a long time before they finally can get their ordered iPhone X delivered and so on and so on.
    It makes, in regards to logistics, totally sense to move the launch day for the iPhone X.
    09-14-2017 04:15 PM
    Did you get to see FaceID function in the enviroment after the conference? How quick does it function and does it need to be held at a certain angle to work. My Surface Pro has a similar system and it works well enough but its a PC so I just look at it and it works but if I am in bed and I am too close it completely fails. The technology seems similar enough to possibly suffer similar issues.
    09-14-2017 08:34 PM
    How „big“ is the X‘s screen really? I mean in terms of content...
    From the „Designing for iPhone X“ video I have learned that its width is the same 375 points as the 4,7“ screen has. As the screen seems to be a LITTLE wider than the 4,7“ one, does this mean it fits the same amount of content (horizontally) but shows it a little bigger (like the "plus" models do in „zoom mode“?)

Obviously the screen is higher, but coming from a plus sized model I am not sure, if the X‘s screen is really big enough for me personally...

Any hands on erperience here?
    Last edited by Kaembo; 09-15-2017 at 02:40 AM.
    09-15-2017 02:09 AM
    Guys, is it possible to unlock iPhone X without touching the display? You know, just to grab it, look on it and you're in a main menu. Thanx
    09-15-2017 03:50 AM
    How „big“ is the X‘s screen really? I mean in terms of content...
    From the „Designing for iPhone X“ video I have learned that its width is the same 375 points as the 4,7“ screen has. As the screen seems to be a LITTLE wider than the 4,7“ one, does this mean it fits the same amount of content (horizontally) but shows it a little bigger (like the "plus" models do in „zoom mode“?)

Obviously the screen is higher, but coming from a plus sized model I am not sure, if the X‘s screen is really big enough for me personally...

Any hands on erperience here?
    I'm curious about this as well. The Apple Developer site shows both as the same screen width of 375 points, yet the X screen looks a tad wider in other images.
    Here's the screenshot from the Apple Developer site. The gray area is the 4.7" model.
    09-15-2017 04:04 PM