There have been a couple of rumors swirling around the new iPhone: more specifically, potential wireless charging capabilities!

Is this a particular feature that you're excited about, or would you rather opt for the classic way of charing your iPhone?

Is there a maybe another rumor that you're expecially excited about regarding the new iPhone? What to you think?!

09-07-2017 12:16 AM
    The wireless charging is nice, but it would nice if the rumors that it’s only half the speed of other wireless chargers I would be a little disappointed.

For other rumors I’m excited about? Maybe the more recent rumor that the new longer power button will be a multi purpose button for Siri and camera shutter controls.
    09-07-2017 01:48 AM
    I’m excited about wireless charging. The only problem I will have is if it is way slower than the industry standard.
    09-07-2017 07:32 AM
    I have a Spigen wireless charger on my bedside cabinet and it’s great, I’m probably going to invest in several and place them all round the house for convenience... I tried an S8 Plus a while back and that charged wirelessly faster than my 8 Plus but it’s certainly not slow.
    11-09-2017 09:00 AM
    I've been very excited about this option. I plan on having several as well... for home, work and my "go bag" so that I can use one in other places. I am still undecided about which one to buy. Because I want to buy several, I'm looking for affordability, but I also want quality. I from what I've read, I "think" I only want to purchase only qi certified! Since I'm not getting a new phone until the holidays, I've got the "luxury" of benefiting from the experience and reviews of others!
    11-09-2017 09:44 AM
    I've been very excited about this option. I plan on having several as well... for home, work and my "go bag" so that I can use one in other places. I am still undecided about which one to buy. Because I want to buy several, I'm looking for affordability, but I also want quality. I from what I've read, I "think" I only want to purchase only qi certified! Since I'm not getting a new phone until the holidays, I've got the "luxury" of benefiting from the experience and reviews of others!
    I would definitely recommend the Spigen chargers, very good quality and the price isn’t bad either. I have the stand type and I have just order the flat disc type. With electronics I would always rather buy a “named brand” than some Chinese version and Spigen have always provided good stuff whether it’s chargers or cases.
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    11-10-2017 08:40 AM
    I would definitely recommend the Spigen chargers, very good quality and the price isn’t bad either. I have the stand type and I have just order the flat disc type. With electronics I would always rather buy a “named brand” than some Chinese version and Spigen have always provided good stuff whether it’s chargers or cases.
    Thanks for the tips! I really appreciate it!
    stuttz likes this.
    11-10-2017 09:19 AM
    Take it or leave it. The way I charge my devices, I like for them to be sitting up on my nightstand so I can see them from my laying, sitting or standing position.
    11-10-2017 09:23 AM
    I’ve only been using wireless charging for my X, and it’s super convenient and cool!
    11-10-2017 06:50 PM
    I bought a wireless charger. With that being said, I have used it once. It does cause a lot of heat with the battery, so I am kind of wary of the effect that will take on the battery down the road. It is nice to have, but not a deal breaker by any means. I would much rather them stick a fast charger in the box.
    11-11-2017 10:54 AM
    I've been using wireless charging for years thanks to Android phones using it since 2012. So when I use it on my iPhone X, it's just out of habit now. I'm glad Apple finally put that feature on iPhone, but they should've done it a couple of years ago.
    11-11-2017 01:57 PM
    I bought a wireless charger. With that being said, I have used it once. It does cause a lot of heat with the battery, so I am kind of wary of the effect that will take on the battery down the road. It is nice to have, but not a deal breaker by any means. I would much rather them stick a fast charger in the box.

I also notice tons of heat when charging wirelessly. Is that normal?????
    11-12-2017 07:56 AM
    That is normal for wireless charging.
    11-12-2017 12:15 PM
    I use a case, and I don’t notice the heat at all.
    11-12-2017 08:54 PM
    I don’t notice any heat either. I’m using Samsung fast chargers.
    11-12-2017 09:39 PM
    How much is a ton? From my experience it is not normal.
    My SO and I are both charging our 8+ on a wireless and not getting any heat. And that’s after any amount of time. Ranging from 5 minutes to a few hours.
    11-12-2017 10:36 PM
    I take mine off in the morning after it’s on charger for at least 7 hours
    11-12-2017 10:54 PM
    I have read the heat generated with wireless charging due to the inefficiency of it is not good for the battery longevity. I'm not interested.
    Plus, I pick up my phone way to much while it's plugged in and charging
    11-17-2017 01:25 AM
    I take mine off in the morning after it’s on charger for at least 7 hours
    Me too, and no heat whatsoever.
    11-17-2017 01:28 AM
    There have been a couple of rumors swirling around the new iPhone: more specifically, potential wireless charging capabilities!

Is this a particular feature that you're excited about, or would you rather opt for the classic way of charing your iPhone?

Is there a maybe another rumor that you're expecially excited about regarding the new iPhone? What to you think?!

Wireless charging is alright. I purchased one right after I purchased my iPhone 8. It stays at my desk at work. When I opt to charge it at home (during the weekend), I simply use a lightning charging cable. To be honest, I don't need anything more than that.
    11-17-2017 09:26 PM
    How do these wireless chargers get the power to the phone to charge? Do they have some sort of regenerated energy source built in to use power to charge or what?
    11-21-2017 06:28 PM
    How do these wireless chargers get the power to the phone to charge? Do they have some sort of regenerated energy source built in to use power to charge or what?
    It uses magnet or something like that to transfer the energy.
    There’s a lot of videos on YouTube explaining how it works.
    11-21-2017 08:22 PM
    It uses magnet or something like that to transfer the energy.
    There’s a lot of videos on YouTube explaining how it works.
    Ok but what powers the magnet? Does it have a built in power source of some sort?
    11-21-2017 08:41 PM
    Ok but what powers the magnet? Does it have a built in power source of some sort?
    I’m not sure, but a device that supports wireless charging has this round piece of metal or some sort inside of it that enables wireless charging.
    11-21-2017 08:43 PM
    I bought a Spigen wireless charge base off Amazon for $25 simply for my desk at work. It is more convenient for me to just place it on there since I usually place the phone on top of my desk anyway. But at home, I just plug in.
    11-22-2017 07:47 PM
28 12