Wireless charging + the new iPhone: How do you feel about it?

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
How do these wireless chargers get the power to the phone to charge? Do they have some sort of regenerated energy source built in to use power to charge or what?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
How do these wireless chargers get the power to the phone to charge? Do they have some sort of regenerated energy source built in to use power to charge or what?

It uses magnet or something like that to transfer the energy.
There’s a lot of videos on YouTube explaining how it works.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I bought a Spigen wireless charge base off Amazon for $25 simply for my desk at work. It is more convenient for me to just place it on there since I usually place the phone on top of my desk anyway. But at home, I just plug in.

JerryRaia

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I tried the Mophie before iOS 11.2. However because I have a small metal disk on the back between the case and the phone for a magnetic holder in the car, wireless charging doesn't work at all. No surprise I guess.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Are there any wireless chargers that get their power from a lightning connector? Thought one like that would be nice so you could put it on the wireless if you can let it slow charge, but if you need faster charging (or to use the phone while it is charging), just pull the cable out of the charger and plug it into your phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox