Glad we are on the same page now.
    Anybody who tries to harm my family will be met with fire and fury the likes of which this world has never seen. Anybody else...I’m calling the cops.
    That sounds vaguely familiar. 🤣
    Last edited by Rob Phillips; 09-05-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Fixed my Trump quote
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-05-2017 09:45 PM
    I am neutral about this. I feel like law enforcement can and will abuse this but at the same time that it'll help track people who actually need help in emergencies
    09-05-2017 11:20 PM
    I still wouldn't snitch to the cops whether I'm involved or not. I prefer social justice due to the justice system in this country being a joke.
    09-06-2017 02:52 AM
    Glad we are on the same page now.
    Anybody who tries to harm my family will be met with fire and fury the likes of which this world has never seen. Anybody else...I’m calling the cops.
    Agreed!
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-06-2017 12:27 PM
    I still wouldn't snitch to the cops whether I'm involved or not. I prefer social justice due to the justice system in this country being a joke.
    I agree with you that the Justice system is flawed in how and when they convict someone. I also agree to your implied underlying tone.

But when people are to play judge, jury and executioner, society would fall apart in mere seconds.

Just leave it to the justice system.
    09-06-2017 12:37 PM
    That’s what they get paid for after all
    09-06-2017 01:16 PM
    I agree with you that the Justice system is flawed in how and when they convict someone. I also agree to your implied underlying tone.

But when people are to play judge, jury and executioner, society would fall apart in mere seconds.

If some guy grabs some goods out of a retail store and runs out, I'd prefer he get caught by a citizen or even a cop and let him get roughed up a little bit (if it can be gotten away with) for being stupid instead of a cop taking down a report for something to eventually never happen to said thief. Social justice. It's the little things.
    09-06-2017 01:47 PM
    Are we talking about Apple implementing Emergency Services? Lets get back on topic everyone.
    Almeuit and TgeekB like this.
    09-06-2017 02:21 PM
    Are we talking about Apple implementing Emergency Services? Lets get back on topic everyone.
    Agreed. Way off topic.
    Spencerdl and Almeuit like this.
    09-06-2017 02:52 PM
    If some guy grabs some goods out of a retail store and runs out, I'd prefer he get caught by a citizen or even a cop and let him get roughed up a little bit (if it can be gotten away with) for being stupid instead of a cop taking down a report for something to eventually never happen to said thief. Social justice. It's the little things.
    I wholeheartedly disagree with you.

The Emergency feature is a welcome addition to human evolution and I will not disable it.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 09-06-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    09-06-2017 04:54 PM
    Alright, It’s time to steer this conversation back on topic.
    Almeuit likes this.
    09-06-2017 05:00 PM
    I had completely forgotten about this topic. Did  implement it into iOS 11?
    09-20-2017 01:29 AM
62 123