Bought this to carry iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Linen pants, cool but a curse, I suffer for fashion, worthless pockets with those things, shallow too. All winter I can get away wth Cargo pants so it's all good then.

Shallow pockets are one reason I want this. Lost my wallet in December. I'm sure it was from sliding out of my sisters SUV in the mall parking lot. Also need one with a lanyard or long strap.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Shallow pockets are one reason I want this. Lost my wallet in December. I'm sure it was from sliding out of my sisters SUV in the mall parking lot. Also need one with a lanyard or long strap.

Whoa ya that wouldn't be fun. They also make this one with an armband but I doubt it would be very comfortable......

Seibertron Tactical Outdoor Sporting 6.3"Cellphone iPod MP3 MP4 Arm Band Bag Pouch Case Neck Lanyard Detachable pocket Running Trekking Hiking Cycling Bag Black https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01LVYRWG0...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2973725

But for urban or non-urban hiking I would prefer the laynard.

Also the lanyard UNclips in seconds and obviously these can be attatched to a belt as well, now THAT would be well suited for camping in the country imo.

Edit: you can see there is also an optional duty belt for it as well.

kasrkin76

Aug 13, 2017
Visit site
This is way to tacticool for me. I could see the camping or going to the field with it, maybe with combat out, but normal public, no. But then I am going from a 6s plus to a SE to free up clutter in my pockets. I wear cargo pants/shorts majority of the time. My lack of fashion makes this accessory useless...to me. Others may want/need these. To each their own.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
This is way to tacticool for me. I could see the camping or going to the field with it, maybe with combat out, but normal public, no. But then I am going from a 6s plus to a SE to free up clutter in my pockets. I wear cargo pants/shorts majority of the time. My lack of fashion makes this accessory useless...to me. Others may want/need these. To each their own.

Get a camo one, evidentially camo is haute couture this year so you are right in style with cargo shorts ;)
934e57a20a3c116a3ef4ccf10989d33d.png
dc679e8491924c772dfabce7ba1e4bbe.png

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Ps just downloaded the tapatalk app for the first time because the CB and imore apps weren't letting me DL pics.

Is it worth paying the few bucks and getting the PRO version?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I'm calling it a "pouch" and standing by it

Haha!

I do have a small Timbuk2 bag made of ballistic nylon that I carry when I'm going somewhere and need more than just my phone and keys, say my iPad Pro and paperwork. I carry a larger one to work every day. So I guess I'm a murse guy.

I say you get whatever works for you and be done with it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ps just downloaded the tapatalk app for the first time because the CB and imore apps weren't letting me DL pics.

Is it worth paying the few bucks and getting the PRO version?

The iMore forums app? It should. It works the same way as TapaTalk.
Only difference in Pro is ads. Some forums have ads on TapaTalk. I haven't seen any on iMore.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Haha!

I do have a small Timbuk2 bag made of ballistic nylon that I carry when I'm going somewhere and need more than just my phone and keys, say my iPad Pro and paperwork. I carry a larger one to work every day. So I guess I'm a murse guy.

I say you get whatever works for you and be done with it.

Pic it

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
The iMore forums app? It should. It works the same way as TapaTalk.
Only difference in Pro is ads. Some forums have ads on TapaTalk. I haven't seen any on iMore.

I've just been having a hard time uploading photos for some reason on the CB and imore forums sometimes you have to try it as an attachment and other times just as a photo but this tapatalk app seems to work pretty good and since you guys just messaged me I know the alerts work now too so I'm not sure I need to buy the paid version

Not sure how many more "upload failed" notifs I can handle

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've just been having a hard time uploading photos for some reason on the CB and imore forums sometimes you have to try it as an attachment and other times just as a photo but this tapatalk app seems to work pretty good and since you guys just messaged me I know the alerts work now too so I'm not sure I need to buy the paid version

Not sure how many more "upload failed" notifs I can handle

It seems the attachment method causes the image to look broken. Or did a while back. I only use the picture method on TapaTalk and the iMore forums app.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
It seems the attachment method causes the image to look broken. Or did a while back. I only use the picture method on TapaTalk and the iMore forums app.

I'm finding that the tapatalk app does everything for me, and now CB and imore are all on one place, notifs too, it's great.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods