Bought this to carry iPhone

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
IMG_7905.JPGIMG_7906.JPGIMG_7908.JPGIMG_7909.JPGIMG_7910.JPGIMG_7912.JPGIMG_7913.JPG

There are times you might be going out and you don't have pocket space, or in my case with linen pants and pockets are practically non-existent.

So I found a solution and ordered this off eBay. $24 Cdn and good quality! I dig the removable slots for credit cards and the hidden flapped pocket down low for change or possibly keys.

The only problem now is getting mugged and losing my wallet AND my iPhone 7 ;)

Am I the only one to use one?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 119262View attachment 119263View attachment 119264View attachment 119265View attachment 119266View attachment 119267View attachment 119268

There are times you might be going out and you don't have pocket space, or in my case with linen pants and pockets are practically non-existent.

So I found a solution and ordered this off eBay. $24 Cdn and good quality! I dig the removable slots for credit cards and the hidden flapped pocket down low for change or possibly keys.

The only problem now is getting mugged and losing my wallet AND my iPhone 7 ;)

Am I the only one to use one?

I've never seen one of these before. I don't think I'd use one but it looks cool and if it works for you then that's all that matters.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I thought my mom was the only one that sewed anymore and made her own clothes :)

I don't sew clothes... yet. Mostly bags and wallets. Embarrassed to say I own 4 sewing machines (1 industrial). Believe it or not, sewing is still much loved by many. I'm in roughly 8 or 9 sewing groups on Facebook, and in just one group there's probably 20k people. Quite a few of them are men, too. ;)

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I don't sew clothes... yet. Mostly bags and wallets. Embarrassed to say I own 4 sewing machines (1 industrial). Believe it or not, sewing is still much loved by many. I'm in roughly 8 or 9 sewing groups on Facebook, and in just one group there's probably 20k people. Quite a few of them are men, too. ;)

Ya well I had to take pants in to the mall the other day because there is a lady that charges $3 to see a button in :p. I have a ton of guy friends who are single and that mall lady is going to get rich :p

I'm thinking about putting a heavier strap on this iPhone pouch so that if someone tries to grab and run with it they are going to have a fight on their hands.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
That's neat! Looks like something I'd use to go hiking, camping, or traveling that way I could leave my purse behind during my excursion. Enjoy!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yup they had black also. I have a lot of khaki/beige cargo shorts so .....

(It's not allowing me to upload the black images blah)

Black looks nice. May get one.

ef52aca1b4e95f21012f08a49996a405.png

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Have had one of those for several years. Got it from countycomm.com. I only use it for hiking and travel though. I only carry around an iPhone SE so I don't really have a carry issue.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Forgot to mention there is a snap ring inside to hang your keys on also, they wisely put the ring inside the main compartment and on the inside of the largest pocket section so that keys won't bang and scratch into other things.

And the front compartment where the iPhone goes is a separate and felt lined area.

I looked at quite a few before I settled on this one but choose this because it was the only one I found that had dedicated "wallet replacement" card slots that are removable and it accommodates any cell phone up to 6.2 inches I believe it said. And weather proof (except there are 2 corners on the cell pocket where some rain MIGHT get in but who cares, the 7 is water proof. You could always move the cell into the main zippered compartment if some Biblical flood happens)

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
IMG_7941.JPG

Since this pic, I took up the strap slack up a bit and it sits just over my right hip to the back a bit, less wobble and doesn't get in the way of swinging arms.

You'll have to find your "sweet spot" if you start using one.

And one more thing, I ordered a "Tactical Pen" that will clip on nicely to one of the molly straps on the back.

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I can see scenarios where something like that would be useful, such as going hiking, but that's not something I do. My iPhone lives in my pockets and it's done surprisingly well. I'm careful that it never goes in a pocket with keys or coins and that seems to help. It maybe also helps that I live in the UK so it's rare that I don't have a jacket of some kind with me so I'm rarely short of pockets!

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Linen pants, cool but a curse, I suffer for fashion, worthless pockets with those things, shallow too. All winter I can get away wth Cargo pants so it's all good then.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro