Alright, a question - Is 32gigs enough? Alternatively, can we transfer all the pictures outside iCloud to another online vault, Mega etc seamlessly? I can also store it on my Air, but just wanted to know if it is possible to just connect the device to it and transfer?
    08-09-2017 01:48 AM
    Any good brand that you would suggest? I am I Dubai.
    Zagg's Invisible Shield Glass+
    08-09-2017 01:56 AM
    Just make sure you have a tempered glass on
    Any good brand that you would suggest? I am I Dubai.
    I will recommend one of my favorite brands. Rhinoshield. They make a full front covering edge-to-edge screen protector. But if you want the best defense, you want their plastic Impact Protection screen protector. It's my favorite screen protector. It's so strong that you can literally hit it with a hammer and not break your screen or phone. Both screen protectors are also cheaper than other brands like Zagg. Rhinoshield's glass screen protector is also quite thick so it definitely needs to be put on just right.
    iCeborg likes this.
    08-09-2017 02:35 AM
    Oh man. I feel bad. I am so sorry. May be get a cheaper one off some site like Ebay? Also, of the reception is equally bad everywhere, then it is a problem with the device. Just one area gives you bad connectivity, is technically the network provider's goof up. Good luck and again, if there is anything you need, you can always PM me.

Cheers and have a good day.
    Today I called Verizon one last time. It's not the network, I have solid signal strength on 3G. If it were the network, I would be dropping calls, which I am not.
    With that said, the woman I was speaking with said the call sounded l fine, but would issue me a warranty ticket.
    When they transferred me over to the warranty dept.
    The phone started acting up again, so the technician got to experience what I said was happening all along.
    In the end, he is sending me out a new phone, and SIM card.
    I don't feel to confident about the replacement being any better, but I will remain positive.
    toneofark, iCeborg and Spencerdl like this.
    08-09-2017 09:51 PM
    Alright, a question - Is 32gigs enough? Alternatively, can we transfer all the pictures outside iCloud to another online vault, Mega etc seamlessly? I can also store it on my Air, but just wanted to know if it is possible to just connect the device to it and transfer?
    If you plan on keeping a fair amount of music, or taking many pictures and videos on the phone I would recommend 128GB. My backup phone is a 32GB iPhone 7 and I don’t keep much on it due to concerns about onboard storage. You can always transfer files to cloud storage or your Air, if that’s your preference.
    joemd60 likes this.
    08-10-2017 07:00 AM
    If you plan on keeping a fair amount of music, or taking many pictures and videos on the phone I would recommend 128GB. My backup phone is a 32GB iPhone 7 and I don’t keep much on it due to concerns about onboard storage. You can always transfer files to cloud storage or your Air, if that’s your preference.
    I'd recommend 128GB as well, it hits the spot.
    toneofark likes this.
    08-10-2017 07:31 AM
    128gigs..that would be difficult to get honestly. It's tad bit expensive. I am fine even with a 64. I don't listen to a lot of music. My worry was photos. I don't know how much would one i7+ image be in terms of size. 1MB-3MB? More? Yes, I can always transfer it to my Air for sure.
    08-13-2017 03:37 AM
    Today I called Verizon one last time. It's not the network, I have solid signal strength on 3G. If it were the network, I would be dropping calls, which I am not.
    With that said, the woman I was speaking with said the call sounded l fine, but would issue me a warranty ticket.
    The phone started acting up again, so the technician got to experience what I said was happening all along.
    I don't feel to confident about the replacement being any better, but I will remain positive.
    I am happy there is at least some closure for you brother. Hope things turn out to be better. Cheers.
    joemd60 likes this.
    08-13-2017 04:11 AM
    128gigs..that would be difficult to get honestly. It's tad bit expensive. I am fine even with a 64. I don't listen to a lot of music. My worry was photos. I don't know how much would one i7+ image be in terms of size. 1MB-3MB? More? Yes, I can always transfer it to my Air for sure.
    Do you mean the 32GB?

You can always use iCloud
    08-13-2017 07:02 AM
    Do you mean the 32GB?

You can always use iCloud
    Is there no 64gb? I checked the price, 128 is waaayyyyy out of my budget. LOL.
    08-13-2017 07:46 AM
    Is there no 64gb? I checked the price, 128 is waaayyyyy out of my budget. LOL.
    Sorry, Apple does not offer the 64GB for the iPhone 7/7 Plus/
    It's either 32GB v 128GB v 256GB. If you are going to use iCloud storage, you can get the 32GB without having any worries in the long run. To be safe, 128GB is more than enough for most of us
    08-13-2017 07:48 AM
    Sorry, Apple does not offer the 64GB for the iPhone 7/7 Plus/
    It's either 32GB v 128GB v 256GB. If you are going to use iCloud storage, you can get the 32GB without having any worries in the long run. To be safe, 128GB is more than enough for most of us
    Oops. Then it is 32 for me. Honestly, I am only worried about photos. Never watched movies on my phone so that's out of the question. Music, yes I do have a bit of my collection I would want/like on my iPhone. So let's see. I have a 16gig iPad and iCloud has been good so far.
    08-13-2017 08:15 AM
    Oops. Then it is 32 for me. Honestly, I am only worried about photos. Never watched movies on my phone so that's out of the question. Music, yes I do have a bit of my collection I would want/like on my iPhone. So let's see. I have a 16gig iPad and iCloud has been good so far.
    I use the 128GB myself but all of my photos are stored in iCloud
    08-13-2017 09:36 AM
    JoeMD, I've been following your comments on this issue from another thread as well. Would you mind giving us an update on your new device once you receive it? I'm very curious about the outcome. Thanks.
    08-13-2017 09:56 AM
    I decided to go with the 256gb, but I really could have went with the 128gb and micro managed the space, however with the 256gb I don't have a worry in the world...I get to deleting when I get to it...LOL
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-13-2017 09:59 AM
    I decided to go with the 256gb, but I really could have went with the 128gb and micro managed the space, however with the 256gb I don't have a worry in the world...I get to deleting when I get to it...LOL
    I would always go for the maximum amount of storage if I had the
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-13-2017 10:50 AM
    I am happy there is at least some closure for you brother. Hope things turn out to be better. Cheers.
    Thank you!
    08-13-2017 12:41 PM
    JoeMD, I've been following your comments on this issue from another thread as well. Would you mind giving us an update on your new device once you receive it? I'm very curious about the outcome. Thanks.
    I certainly will Spencer, I'll keep you posted. 4G is obviously weak in my area. So I have shut off 4G altogether.
    The phone still carries two bars of signal strength in my house on 4G.
    But it shouldn't affect call quality, my 6 and my 5C had zero issues.
    There are numerous threads on the internet about issues with the 7Plus.
    Last edited by joemd60; 08-13-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-13-2017 12:42 PM
43 12