Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Wired *donglelife*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So with the slow death of the headphone jack, how many people use bluetooth headphones and how many still liked wired headphones you don't have to worry about charging?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still use both wired and Bluetooth headphones. In fact, I just finished binge watching several episodes of “Stranger Things” on Netflix via my iPad Pro and listening to it via my Bose QC-35 Bluetooth headphones....

unashamedgeek

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm probably about 90% wireless, but I do keep a pair around that can be wired for things like flights. The AirPods have really changed that mix too, they have just been great for me that I use them most of the time.

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I have 4 different pairs of headphones on the go, all in-ear, 2 Bluetooth, 2 with wires.

My favourite Headphones are my wired Bose QC20s that isolate sound but they do have the disadvantage of a wire and a battery for the active noise cancellation. The AirPods are definitely the most reliable wireless headphones I've had but they don't isolate and (for me at least) they don't stay in when I run (however I don't want isolation when I run). So I run with an iPod Shuffle (RIP) and wired Bose in ear, non-isolating headphones. My other pair are Bluetooth Bose in ear headphones - I can run in them (if I carry my phone) but certainly in the gym they're more susceptible to interference than AirPods

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the AirPods since I got the 7 Plus. I was thinking of getting the QC35 by Bose and decided not to since I still have the QC30 that works just fine, but it's not wireless.

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Really enjoy my Powerbeats 3. Liberating to be free of the wired headphones. Especially when running (or as some would call, flailing.)

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I mostly use Bluetooth but I keep muy wired ones for backup in case my Bluetooth fail for some reason. On a sidenote I am impatiently waiting for my air pods!

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
aae19febeb115db348d329db20edbb61.jpg

Yay! They are here! Can't wait to use them tonight.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanJack