What's the oldest iOS product you still use daily?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I think people on this forum generally know the difference between iOS, watchOS, macOS, tvOS, etc. Some of those who responded incorrectly I’m 100% sure know the difference. They’re probably not paying all that close attention to the thread title, reading some of the posts, and then responding with their oldest Apple product rather than specifically iOS product.

That happens in forums. Topics blossom into something more than originally intended.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Do you miss the 4” phone or are you liking the bigger form factor?

I like the bigger size. I previously had a Moto G which was 4.7”, I believe, and it’s a nice size. Big enough for comfortable picture and video viewing, but small enough not to become awkward.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
This year I have an iPad 2 wifi/cellular, traded with someone locally; it still functions and hold its battery very well for the age.

picnicmetoo

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
My phone is a 6sPlus due to be upgraded to X upgrade this Fall. i use my husband’s old Air 2 (got him 10.5 pro) fairly often as a streaming device—not as much since I added Homepods and with addition of Amazon Video app on Apple TV. My 12.9 ipad Pro is original gen due to be upgraded this Fall to increase onboard storage primarily.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice