What's the oldest iOS product you still use daily?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, it would either be one of my charging cables or the Apple AirPort Extreme tower.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Also,
iPhone 5:

It is setup as a remote camera in house.... it is always ON, and it is accessable remotely any time, from anywhere. The screen stays dim, but also ON. This phone just keeps on ticking.

For those wondering: I'm using the "manything" app. I tried others - but this one is best quality and costs absolutely nothing to use one old phone as remote camera.

I’ll check that out, thanks!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The oldest iOS product I use daily is probably my AirPods, everything else is up to date.
The oldest product that I still have but don't use daily is my 4s.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Until last night, it was my iPad Pro 7.9.
But it no longer works and now I’m doing everything from my iPhone X.
Trying to decide whether to wait for the next Pro, get the 10 inch now or the latest regular iPad but the specs don’t wow me. Decisions, decisions...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I was reading this thread and noticed the same. People just do it know what a iOS device is.

I think people on this forum generally know the difference between iOS, watchOS, macOS, tvOS, etc. Some of those who responded incorrectly I’m 100% sure know the difference. They’re probably not paying all that close attention to the thread title, reading some of the posts, and then responding with their oldest Apple product rather than specifically iOS product.