What's the oldest iOS product you still use daily?

squilts

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Bought my Airport Express to extend our network in March, 2012. Replaced my Airport Extreme with a newer one in June, 2013. Still going strong in daily use!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the original iPad mini on my fridge that we use as a grocery list linked to all our phones through AnyList.

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Still have the original iPhone. sits in drawer, I boot it up once and a while and play on it using my WIFI. I currently use an iPhone X. And keep an iPhone 7 plus in drawer for backup.

I've owned every iPhone made over these years and what still amazes me, when I play around on the original iPhone - it still is the most comfortable in the hand.

merlin29

May 19, 2018
Visit site
I have two 5c I phones,I use one daily which has just had a new battery, and a mint one as a spare, l like the small size and they do what I need so not upgrading yet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At this point in time, it’s either my 4th gen TV or my Apple AirPort Extreme tower.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yup, High Sierra. I researched it to see if it was updatable before I bought it. Replaced the HD with an SSD and upped the memory to 16 gigs. Runs great.

I think you missed my point (or completely ignored it....haha). NO iMacs run iOS. macOS is obviously a different story.