Official WWDC 2017 Discussion Thread

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's not new but what makes it so odd this year is they are clapping at some pretty boring enhancements at times lol.

I mean they're literally urging people to cheer and clap. I don't even know if the word enhancement is the word that should be used here either, lol

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It's not new but what makes it so odd this year is they are clapping at some pretty boring enhancements at times lol.

Could be, but sitting at home alone, even I get the urge to clap at times. Regardless, you both may be right.
I've just been ecstatic for the past 4 hours or so

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I mean they're literally urging people to cheer and clap. I don't even know if the word enhancement is the word that should be used here either, lol

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The AR is the first thing I found interesting. It was actually pretty great. Overall...I'm definitely not impressed with iOS 11. But they sold the hell out of it lol. Hopefully the iPad brings something interesting.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The AR is the first thing I found interesting. It was actually pretty great. Overall...I'm definitely not impressed with iOS 11. But they sold the hell out of it lol. Hopefully the iPad brings something interesting.

And it looks like we won't be getting any changes to the UI