Scarce AirPods

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I had to return to the States (my sister passed unexpectedly) and I took the opportunity to get a pair at a T*rget. I must say I am really liking them. I hope to pick up a couple more to take back to sell!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I had to return to the States (my sister passed unexpectedly) and I took the opportunity to get a pair at a T*rget. I must say I am really liking them. I hope to pick up a couple more to take back to sell!

My condolences for your loss.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site

My condolences on your loss and congrats on your purchase.

ThomasLFT

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, I've had the AirPods since launch.

Even had them replaced once under warranty

I am a Mac guys and must say this is the Apple product I like the least.
I am constantly having issues with connection to my iPhone7+, and I'm not along other relatives of my have it as well and are seeing the same problems.

If you ask me, Yes the product is in demand, but I hope the reason is there trying to work out bugs and don't want tons out there. So they have yet to ramp up production on something that is not living up to the Apple name in my eye.s

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
Well, I've had the AirPods since launch.

Even had them replaced once under warranty

I am a Mac guys and must say this is the Apple product I like the least.
I am constantly having issues with connection to my iPhone7+, and I'm not along other relatives of my have it as well and are seeing the same problems.

If you ask me, Yes the product is in demand, but I hope the reason is there trying to work out bugs and don't want tons out there. So they have yet to ramp up production on something that is not living up to the Apple name in my eye.s

I have a 7 Plus and experience none of those issues.

ThomasLFT

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I hear you, Your a lucky one. Because I see the same issue on different iPhone7's not just mine or I would say there is something up with my phone.

Maybe something to do with amount of Bluetooth devices or something on the phone.

I have 9 devices paired. But this is a side tangent..

As for the thread.
I feel Apple has yet to ramp up development and thats why they are not at stores yet.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a 7 Plus and experience none of those issues.

The issue I've been having is that they aren't as seamless in the connection experience as they were when I first got them. Sometimes I have to manually select them on my iPhone for them to pair. Part of the "magic" was that when you opened the case, your phone automatically detected them, gave you a battery read-out, and then they automatically connected when you put them in your ear. Mine don't do that consistently anymore. Maybe about half the time now.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
The issue I've been having is that they aren't as seamless in the connection experience as they were when I first got them. Sometimes I have to manually select them on my iPhone for them to pair. Part of the "magic" was that when you opened the case, your phone automatically detected them, gave you a battery read-out, and then they automatically connected when you put them in your ear. Mine don't do that consistently anymore. Maybe about half the time now.

Mine have never given me a battery readout. And I noticed that if they don’t connect it’s because the ear piece sensor doesn’t detect their inside my ear so I just tilt it a little more and we’re good.

flappah

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine within the first 10 minutes when they were released and am using them non stop on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. Absolutely love them and I even managed to get the, through one wash cycle when I forgot to take them out of my pocket. Fortunately they dried up without a hitch and still work effortlessly. Really a must have for an Apple device!

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
I bought mine within the first 10 minutes when they were released and am using them non stop on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. Absolutely love them and I even managed to get the, through one wash cycle when I forgot to take them out of my pocket. Fortunately they dried up without a hitch and still work effortlessly. Really a must have for an Apple device!

That’s impressive

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I was able to order some online from target and had them within a few days. I read on another forum about a website that tracks when stores have them in stock and sends you an alert. Within a day of signing up I was able to order a pair. No way was I waiting weeks for them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW